Trailblazer headlights?

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
I am wondering will a newer trailblazer 07-09 headlights fit on my envoy? I haven't seen them in person but from pictures they look like they will? Thoughts?

Edit: lights are expensive! Lol but, still considering...

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
03envoy said:
I am wondering will a newer trailblazer 07-09 headlights fit on my envoy? I haven't seen them in person but from pictures they look like they will? Thoughts?

Not sure if they would line up the same way, since TB and Envoy hoods have a slight difference in their body lines. Also, the LT lights aren't as plentiful as the LS/SS ones, so you'll be paying a pretty penny for them :twocents:

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Yes, just noticed that.... But I got a buddy with a tb... Have to see if he will let me test them out...:thumbsup: thanks

jbones

Dec 5, 2011
03envoy said:

Edit: lights are expensive! Lol but, still considering...

Anything wrong with your currently installed one?

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
I'm not 100% sure but I think you would need to switch out the grille also to make it work. If you ditched the grille all together and just had it all open up front it MAY work but I'm not sure the front fenders would allow enough space either... good luck.

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
nothing is wrong wit curren setup, Just thought of a mod. Thanks!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikosintie

Members Online