FOR SALE Trailblazer, Front and Rear Brush Guard, Rear Tire Carrier and Safari Rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

essaycho348

Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
Piecing out the Truck and putting back to stock to sell, Would like to see these parts be put to good use.

Front Brush Guard, hardware and with 32" Led Light Bar $225 SOLD

Rear Brush Guard, Custom bent and welded, bed lined, Four bolts to install, easy install $125

Rear Spare Tire Carrier, will need welding to mount up, mounts and brackets, will need some nuts and bolts to put together. $125

Safari Roof Rack:
Running lights included, Two bike fork mounts included, Mounts to existing holes in roof, EXT ONLY, I've mounted it on a trailblazer, it may fit on an envoy or other EXT roofs, not sure. $150

Also have MarkMC Lift kit 3" front 2" rear for sale.

2 sets of avalanche rear springs, 1 brand new

Set of 4 wheel spacers/adapters 6x5.5"

5 Level 8 Guardian Wheels and Tires are for sale also, don't know how I would go about shipping, tires are new this fall, costed over $225 new, $900 for the entire set. SOLD

Make Offers, need to sell

Located in Milwaukee WI, can ship if need be.

Last edited:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Location would help.

I always liked those wheels.

GLWS

essaycho348

Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
Location would help.

I always liked those wheels.

GLWS
Edited, Changed to Milwaukee WI.

Wheels are for sale locally, don't know how I would ship them, although tire rack seems to be able to have that figured out.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Edited, Changed to Milwaukee WI.

Wheels are for sale locally, don't know how I would ship them, although tire rack seems to be able to have that figured out.

Send me a PM of the wheel sale. Its not that far up to your area.

essaycho348

Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
Update: Wheels and tires are sold, front brush guard is sold. Still need to get rid of the spacer adapters, lift kit, rear brush guard and roof rack.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Set of 4 wheel spacers/adapters 6x5.5"

Are these 1.5 inch?

essaycho348

Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
I apologize, I am not getting updates to my email. Lift Kit shipped is $110

Spacer/adapters are 1.5" offer?

essaycho348

Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
Update: Dropped the prices on the rear brush guard, spare tire carrier and the safari rack is only $150, need to move these items!

Still have spacers and 3" lift also.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You should send a PM since he isn't a regular.

HB99

Jul 2, 2016
Grand Rapids, MI
Will do, thanks! I assume that is called a "conversation" on this site? I don't think many people are still modifying trailblazers, but I'm considering putting the family EXT out to stud as a trailrider. I'm very attached to it and hate to give it up

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Plenty modding them, but the offroad themed builds seem to be on OffroadTB.com

essaycho348

Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
Hello Everyone, sorry its been a while since I've checked in here last. Everything is sold and gone, sorry! The roof rack was a custom fab by myself, never thought of making them to sell because of what it cost me in steel was $300 plus welding and painting, very small market for something this overbuilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1

Members Online