Tire roll

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
diagnosing-vehicle-problems-jpg.95066

We're not mind readers. U need to give info on ur truck. Year, model, engine, what tires are on it, how old they r, any mods or repairs on it, what shocks it has and how old, speed when it happens, anything you did to try and fix this, etc.

Also moved and changed your thread title for better responses.

Bittersweet66

Original poster
Jan 23, 2021
Edmonton Kentucky
2004 four wheel drive 17 inch 235 I think ain’t done nothin to it I can come down a hill an hit my brakes sometimes an the whole front end will shake an sometimes I’m at a stop an turn to take off an feels just like the wheel fold under

azswiss

May 23, 2021
Tempe, AZ
Confirm tire pressure. Any odd tire wear patterns? Crawl under to check (visual, shake) the sway bar links/bushings, and the steering linkages. Anything cracked, torn or missing? How are the shocks? Give it a good bounce. Raise the vehicle and check the hub & ball joints by holding the tire at 9 & 3 and shaking to see if there is any play. Repeat at 6 & 12. Any odd noises (scrapes, rumbles, squeaks)?

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Have someone turn the steering wheel while you look at the wheels and steering linkages. Do short side to side turns as well as long lock to lock turns. Look at what the wheels/tires are doing to give that folding over feeling.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.