Tinted Casings for Sale

CDJuda

Original poster
Dec 28, 2012
Hey guys, I moved to a set of projector casings recently and put these up for sale. If you're interested in them just send me a message. I would recommend having HID's installed before installing these, they should fit 2002-2005 models. :smile:

Tinted Headlight Casings for Trailblazer

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
If I had a TB, I would be all over these. Those look sick man..

Bump, and GLWS.

By the way, you might want to make a post in the Classified section.

nopaybob

Apr 3, 2013
CDJuda said:
Hey guys, I moved to a set of projector casings recently and put these up for sale. If you're interested in them just send me a message. I would recommend having HID's installed before installing these, they should fit 2002-2005 models. :smile:

Tinted Headlight Casings for Trailblazer

Drooling over these, although I can't do 150 :sadcry:

Do they have any scratches or blemishes?

CDJuda

Original poster
Dec 28, 2012
I could settle for 120, and there are some spots that kinda look like the he painted over some dirt or something. It's actually because of the oxidation on the casings... You know when your casings turn faded and yellowish. Very hard to notice though.

CDJuda

Original poster
Dec 28, 2012
So I'll have to re-post a picture later or anyone can look at my profile and take a peek. I'm still selling them, pretty much looking to just get rid of them at this point. I would like to get $50 for them, just throw me an offer if you're interested. I'll also throw in a pair of HID bulbs for free.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online