Three Weeks in Battle Creek, MI

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
For those that don't know, I am a combat veteran having served in the Army with combat tours in Bosnia and Iraq. I have been separated since 2008. I have been dealing with PTSD as a result of the combat tour, and over the last few years it has progressively gotten worse. With the recommendation of my doctor I have sought out and been accepted into the Battle Creek VA Hospital PTSD residential program. I checked in this morning and have spent the day going through the orientation.

Part of the program involves having an encouraging support system, I consider a lot of you as friends and I wanted to let everyone know that I am fine, and will certainly come out of this a better person for it.

If there is anyone in the Battle Creek area, shoot me a pm with your cell. I am in desperate need of Diet Dr. Pepper and could really use a friend in the area right now. :thumbsup:

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
Hope all goes well for you. My dad was stationed in Battle Creek at the AFB. He was Airforce!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Glad to see you taking the positive steps forward. Make the best of it and come out better than you went in.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online