This Sucks!

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
I've been searching around for so long here and I can't find anyone that offroads in my area! I know there is but I guess most expats that do this sort of stuff are in closed groups or probably Aramco employees! My Truck has so much potential and nowhere to show off lol!

I did offroad and BBQ once few years ago but I was hitching a ride with one of the guys! Again that was an arranged event with Diplomats in the Riyadh Capital area from different embassies. :hissyfit:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
That's disturbing, I agree. It's a safety issue to be able to go out in a group. If you can't find anybody on-line, you might try asking any of the stores that sell offroad parts or tires. Or find trucks in parking lots that look like they go somewhere other than the mall, and put a pre-printed note on their windshield. Or START a web site and see if you can start your own club. Post announcements on the bulletin boards if you have anything like craigslist.

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Seriously is yes! Mainly a safety issue not to mention the extra company! My wife and daughter are traveling soon so I think I'll do some mall stalking and will check some offload part stores do thanks for the ideas!

I mainly need to find expats that do offloading and not the locals here! Those guys r crazy, not family gathering material, and they mainly due dune climbing in their toyota's :s

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online