This may sound ridiculous but...

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I need help finding a good looking place to put Phantom's tux on him for the wedding lol. And no laughing, I mean come on, people throw lavish weddings for their dogs :rotfl:

I have a few pictures, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where to put it. I tried the doors but it doesn't look right. The back looks okay, but do I really want a tux on Phantom's butt?

Door Tux

IMG_20120906_102518.jpg

Butt Tux

IMG_20120906_102538.jpg

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Assuming you are taking Phantom somewhere as a honeymoon, the butt tux is the way to go. People will see it in traffic and honk at you.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
SBUBandit said:
Assuming you are taking Phantom somewhere as a honeymoon, the butt tux is the way to go. People will see it in traffic and honk at you.

Thanks Bandit! I do have 2 magnets that I can put on each side. Plus we will decorate his windows with the window markers sold in Walmart.

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
cool idea.
just remember that they are on there, so when people keep honking @ you,
you don't start flipping them off. (WTF are they honking at :hissyfit:)

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
fletch09 said:
cool idea.
just remember that they are on there, so when people keep honking @ you,
you don't start flipping them off. (WTF are they honking at :hissyfit:)

Thanks for reminding me fletch.....I would so end up doing that :redface:

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
When we went on our honeymoon we had some magnets on the doors and the rear and as we entered Tennessee a truck pulled up along side us and played Dixie with one of those wimpy electronic horns. Should have seen his face when he found out the tiny Chevy Prizm had 5 airhorns in the grille. We REALLY played Dixie back at him.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online