This is a totaled Tesla Cybertruck

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
The first one I get... Those airbags are not cheap!

The second one... I would buy that one and drive it just as it is... Except I refuse to own a CyberDumpster

Reactions: Mooseman and Matt

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Sometimes... New Technologies that are introduced into "Real World" Conditions that may--- or may not--- be Exhibiting Performance Deficits... or on other occasions like THIS one... Exhibiting some Remarkable Safety Benefits... as a by-product of NEW Manufacturing Technologies may have some quite surprising outcomes for the REST of the Automotive Industry.

Take for example the Compressive Metal Alloy Molding Techniques used by Tesla in the Manufacture of their MAJOR Car Chassis Structures using a RIDICULOUSLY Expensive Metal Molding Machine dubbed, "The Giga-Cast Machine". It seems that in the wake of a recent, incredibly dramatic accident involving a Tesla Vehicle flipping end-over-end seven times and somehow allowing the four occupants to survive... AND NOT BURST INTO FLAMES! So... the ordinary, irrational "Tesla Haters" would do well to sit up and take notice:

So...The Object Lesson Here IS... Keeping an Open Mind about what Tesla has been up to with its radically new and starkly successful Chassis Manufacture and Design approach might be worth following for the long term... even *IF* the "Giga-Casting" Build Method Safety and Survive - Ability Record turns out to be its One and Only "Saving" Design Grace in the eyes of Tesla Critics.

We should always remember just how vehemently all of the Major Auto Manufacturers resisted having to install Safety Restraint Systems in most Automobiles many decades ago... and just how many thousands of lives have been saved ever since they became mandatory for inclusion in all Motor Vehicles. Perhaps the same argument can be made for universally building a car chassis that can endure THIS kind of Accidental Torture and still allow the Vehicle Occupants the chance to live out their lives after ...walking away.

PS:

LiFePO4 Batteries... FTW (Ask My Ryobi Model# RM480E "RELM" about the Change Over...:>)

Last edited:
Reactions: christo829

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Uh Oh... No Security Alarm in the Tesla Truck... and "Peeled Open... Like an ORANGE?" by a Clever Burglar?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayusa77

Members Online