The prayers are being felt!! Thank-you!

mika

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
2 weeks ago I asked for lots of good thoughts and prayers to be sent for my son Alec who was hit by a car on the 21st of March.. Well thank you to every one who did, we brought him home from the hospital this past Thursday just in time for Easter. Up and walking, talking, almost back to his own self. Slow on the walking, also gets tired very quickly, but understandable. We still have a long road of recovery ahead of us. Well for Alec too, So happy he has come back this far so quickly, even the doctor's are very pleased and happy with his prosgress that happened very quickly. Miracle? May-be, fait? May-be, the power of 1 million people giving thoughts and prayers, well this I believe in.

Thanks to every one. pleasedon't stop just yet, we still have the long road to walk down, but I think our road may have a good ending.

:thankyou::smile:

Ace1875

Mar 29, 2012
mika said:
2 weeks ago I asked for lots of good thoughts and prayers to be sent for my son Alec who was hit by a car on the 21st of March.. Well thank you to every one who did, we brought him home from the hospital this past Thursday just in time for Easter. Up and walking, talking, almost back to his own self. Slow on the walking, also gets tired very quickly, but understandable. We still have a long road of recovery ahead of us. Well for Alec too, So happy he has come back this far so quickly, even the doctor's are very pleased and happy with his prosgress that happened very quickly. Miracle? May-be, fait? May-be, the power of 1 million people giving thoughts and prayers, well this I believe in.

Thanks to every one. pleasedon't stop just yet, we still have the long road to walk down, but I think our road may have a good ending.

:thankyou::smile:

Congrats brother. i am glad he is ok. most def keep him in our prayers.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
so glad he is home !!!:wootwoot::thumbsup:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Glad to hear the good news. Bon courage mon ami!

Jan 4, 2012
good to hear he is doing great...... you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers..... take it one day at a time and it will all work out.... hes doing great so far...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
More prayers sent!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
That is great news to read! Very glad he is doing better and hope he continues to do better :yes::thumbsup:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Thats Awesome! Glad to hear, it only goes up from here! :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
AWESOME news man... more prayers sent :grouphug:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Ameen to that! more prayers coming your way! Glad he's feeling better and wishing him a speedy recovery! :grouphug:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgoldwing54

Members Online