The $4, $3, $2, $1 Wiper Wholesaler Closeout is Bigger Than Ever!

RockAuto

Original poster
Aug 29, 2012
A competitor switched suppliers for their private label wiper line and created one of the best Wholesaler Closeout bargains for RockAuto customers ever! Thousands are already in inventory. Thousands have been sold. More are coming!

First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are available priced under $4. Many cost less than $2!

While some of these wipers normally cost over $20, we offer Teflon Shield, Neoform, and other direct fit premium wipers for less than $4 to exactly fit everything from Toyota Corollas to Jaguar XJ8s!

With Winter and Heavy Duty blades costing less than $2, it is the perfect time to replace the wipers on all your family's cars, or stock up on wipers your customers will need. As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited so get them while you can! Many new pallets of wipers are now off the trucks and will be available in the catalog soon. Keep checking back!

Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto Parts Catalog catalog.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Aww no 22" beam style left in the closeout left for our Trailblazers :frown:
16" available for my rear wiper however, and 24" for my Camaro... hmm, can I stuff 24" on driver and passenger side on the truck I wonder :undecided:

strat81

Dec 29, 2011
Sparky said:
Aww no 22" beam style left in the closeout left for our Trailblazers :frown:
16" available for my rear wiper however, and 24" for my Camaro... hmm, can I stuff 24" on driver and passenger side on the truck I wonder :undecided:

Bosch Clear Advantage beam blades were under $6, so I got some of those instead.

Total for 23 blades with shipping came to $4.76 per blade.

Good deal, thanks Rock Auto.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online