TBSS Grille

05tbowner

Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
Selling my TBSS grille. It's painted black. Came off of a wrecked TBSS. Only damage is a minor crack, which is pictured below. There is no mesh, it is just the shell. These are hard to come by. I was going to hack this up, and still will if it doesn't sell. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Not looking to make any money on this. Looking for $175 shipped (trust me, shipping this thing isn't cheap).

tbssgrille001.jpg

tbssgrille002.jpg

tbssgrille003.jpg

05tbowner

Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
groundshock said:
I'd love to get ahold of one of these and hack it to fit my LS.

That was what I was going to do. Still will if it doesn't sell in a few days. Figured I would install the mesh from my stock LS grille, even though it won't fit 100%, and then install a tbss billet grille, and modify it a bit to fit right. If interested, shoot me a PM!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
One of my friends who has a black LT was looking for an SS grille last fall. I'll make sure he sees your ad, in case he's still interested.

05tbowner

Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
Blckshdw said:
One of my friends who has a black LT was looking for an SS grille last fall. I'll make sure he sees your ad, in case he's still interested.

That would be awesome if you could do that! Thanks!

05tbowner

Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
PRICE DROP $150 shipped. And please don't ask if I will do better, because I just can't...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.