T-Boned 02,...not a steak either.

Shaw520

Original poster
Sep 20, 2017
Northeast
Im looking at an 02 TB 4.2 thats been hit in the rear drivers side door,..just ahead of the rear wheel, it runs/drives fine. Prev Owner has the door all sealed and has been driving it around,.. frame does not appear phased. Will need door, rocker, inner fender well,.. rear quarter seems slightly pushed in when comparing to the front door,..but that could be optical. Wish I had taken a picture,... but I can get it for under $500,..motor has 170k but runs excellent, no dash lights, interior is clean,.. no rust,.. thoughts ????? Just looking for a winter beater to keep the salt off my nice clean 05'

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If he's driving around with it like that, I imagine he doesn't care about it anymore and maintenance is probably the last thing on his mind. It's a risk.

And if you leave it like that, it will be a cop magnet.

Reactions: 07TrailyLS

Shaw520

Original poster
Sep 20, 2017
Northeast
Yes,...And Id be concerned about its appearance,...its not just a dent...def crunched in far enough to get attention....then that brings in a bunch of body work and fabrication,...probably better to let this one pass by.

jsheahawk

Jan 16, 2013
Kansas City
If you can find a donor TB at the pick and pull that has the body panels you need, you might be able to get those panels for cheap.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Pass it up IMO:twocents:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online