Sweet Rigs

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Lets have a place to show off nice trucks we come across. Here are a couple I really like...

131_0612_01_zultimate_fj_part_6lead.jpg

131_0810_05_z1972_chevy_k5_blazer_blazing_orangeexterior_side_view_desert_speed.jpg

2009-HUMMER-H3-Moab-Concept-Front-Angle-1920x1440.jpg

Shdwdrgn

Dec 4, 2011
I'd be curious to see description along with the pictures of what in particular you like about what you post. For instance, in the last post I don't understand the appeal of the red truck at all, but I think the wheels on that last one are really sweet. Nothing like a set of pics to inspire our constant need to mod :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Red is an early k5 like I dream about.

They are just inspiration to keep building and abusing my rig.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Incredible rig built to function. Also built to bring attention to our troops. Shows how far you can go with the right connections. It is definitely not your typical H3.

reconh3.jpg

recon.jpg

reconh3a.jpg

AnimateDeath

Jan 29, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
Lets have a place to show off nice trucks we come across. Here are a couple I really like...

131_0612_01_zultimate_fj_part_6lead.jpg

I'm going to assume that he has a winch pulling helping in that climb. Because if that FJ is really climbing that with just it's 4 wheels, then my once firm grasp of physics will collapse, causing me to re-think everything I have ever known.

...but just in case it's really climbing that, HOLY $#!^ that's awesome!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
That FJ is SSSSWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! :drooling:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
AnimateDeath said:
I'm going to assume that he has a winch pulling helping in that climb. Because if that FJ is really climbing that with just it's 4 wheels, then my once firm grasp of physics will collapse, causing me to re-think everything I have ever known.

...but just in case it's really climbing that, HOLY $#!^ that's awesome!

I bet its only the tires. You would be amazed what 4x4 and lockers do. I have seen similar in person.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I bet its only the tires. You would be amazed what 4x4 and lockers do. I have seen similar in person.

:iagree: although it does look like there is a wire running down the drivers front fender for a winch remote.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Lots of guys go ahead and plug in the winch and run remote into the cab. If you are in a sticky situation you don't have to get out or fond and plug in controls

MrDJ

Dec 4, 2011
Waxahachie, TX
HARDTRAILZ said:
Lots of guys go ahead and plug in the winch and run remote into the cab. If you are in a sticky situation you don't have to get out or fond and plug in controls

Even in a sticky situation, wouldn't you still have to get out to connect the winch to something? :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
MrDJ said:
Even in a sticky situation, wouldn't you still have to get out to connect the winch to something? :raspberry:

That's what spotters and passengers are for...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online