stabili trak lights

moondance1

Original poster
Nov 9, 2017
Eden Prairie MN.
Hi I have a 2008 trailblazer LS When I put the vehicle in drive after it sits for about 8 hours or moor the rear end seems to slip and the stabili trak lights both come on.
if I stop, put the vehicle in park turn it off then start it again and take off no slip or no lights. I can drive all day even stop for about hour or so and every thing seem to
work fine. also when stopping less than 5 mph my ABS activates for no reason please help thanks Dave

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
stabili trak lights both come on.
I only know of 1 stabilitrak light??... most times it's a flaky steering wheel position sensor. You can turn the key while the car is still running to reset that. (No worries there because the pcm won't kick the starter on knowing the engine is on).

Now you said the rear slips??? I'd check the fluid level and see what's going on in the back end. (there's a FAQ section on the site that will show you how this is done. Like the other member above said "might just be a bad wheel speed sensor "08 yr models have 2 sensor on the rear, right and left. 02-?? had only 1 sensor for the rear.

Reactions: djthumper

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online