Sold my pride & joy!

Marty395

Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
After years of making it my own I have sold my Envoy. I will post SS wheels, red tail lights, blue led bulbs in the classifieds once I figure out whats going on with it. This was the last pic I took of her nice and clean. She will be missed. I would like to thank everyone on this site who has helped me out.

The Wrangler Jk is my new love interest :wootwoot:

Attachments

• Envoy.jpg
    Envoy.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 18

am-radio

Apr 24, 2012
Congrats on the new jeep.
I'd take the wheels, but shipping to Canada will be insane.

Marty395

Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
tricguy007 said:
Howuch for the rims and do the tire come with?/

$800 without shipping. Yes tires come with, but the front two have some wear on the inside due to bad ball joints. I see you live in Minnesota. I live near Milwaukee, WI. If we could arrange a meeting it would save you the shipping.

Marty395

Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
am-radio said:
Congrats on the new jeep.
I'd take the wheels, but shipping to Canada will be insane.

I have a set of Envoy tail lights wraped in red vinyl. They are all red. Those wouldn't cost much to ship. :thumbsup:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Damn that sucks. Hate to see anyone go. Hope ur new love works out for ya!!

Marty395

Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
jrSS said:
Damn that sucks. Hate to see anyone go. Hope ur new love works out for ya!!

Thanks. I love the 360 platform a lot. I'm hoping to one day get me a Trailblazer SS. Until then I'll stop in from time to time.

Peco

May 23, 2012
Are those factory rims powder coated or after market? May be interested and I'm in Wisconsin.

Marty395

Original poster
Feb 23, 2012
TexazReece said:
Nice Jeep but GMT's are better :biggrin: What's in your plans for the Jeep bro?

I appreciate each platform for what they are. I wouldn't say either is better than the other. :biggrin: Aside from the Envoy being a more comfortable ride, and the Jk a more robust off road vehicle. To each his own.

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
The new 4-door is pretty sweet, hope it's the right choice for you. Congrats on the purchase....any mods planned for it?

05EnvoyXL

Dec 27, 2012
Ill admit this, dont kill me fellow GM truck lovers, but i LOVE the jeep Grand cherokee with a passion. I had a 1999 GC Limited V8. loved that truck but once it hit 150,000 miles i had to call it quits. The new GC Overland summit and SRT 8 is gorgeous. Hope no one ever has me choose over a GMC Denali/Escalade and a GC Overland Summit or SRT 8 lol. :eek:

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
05EnvoyXL said:
Ill admit this, dont kill me fellow GM truck lovers, but i LOVE the jeep Grand cherokee with a passion. I had a 1999 GC Limited V8. loved that truck but once it hit 150,000 miles i had to call it quits. The new GC Overland summit and SRT 8 is gorgeous. Hope no one ever has me choose over a GMC Denali/Escalade and a GC Overland Summit or SRT 8 lol. :eek:

They seriously need to redesign the rear end of those things, the other day i thought i was following a minivan til i read the badge.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
dcmtnbkr said:
They seriously need to redesign the rear end of those things, the other day i thought i was following a minivan til i read the badge.

Well I know u werent following a gc srt8. Lol. It wouldve left u in the dust.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online