So the journey begins...

Semborski

Original poster
Apr 1, 2014
gQIq4GV.jpg

Got this on saturday, love it so far.
2005 Trailblazer LS.

Was registered over on Trailvoy prior to purchase doing a little buyers research and it became obvious that most people have came over here so thats how I ended up here. Look forward to being a part of the GMTNation community :wootwoot:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Ah yes.... a fresh unmolested Trailblazer. Bet it doesn't stay that way for long!

Welcome to the Nation!:cool:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Welcome aboard!:cool:

Your pic reminded me of one of the first pics that I took shortly after buying mine. How things have changed in 7 years.:eek:

stock.jpg

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Welcome to the Nation!

You'll be glad you're here!

edit: Heck, we're glad you're here!

Semborski

Original poster
Apr 1, 2014
Thanks a lot everyone. Don't have too many plans for it yet. Just catching up on all the maintenance.

MAY03LT said:
Welcome aboard!:cool:

Your pic reminded me of one of the first pics that I took shortly after buying mine. How things have changed in 7 years.:eek:

stock.jpg

Just wanted to let you know, your videos on YouTube are the best! :yes:

Mar 24, 2014
Bristol PA
I'm Also new, 2 weeks :smile: but welcome. So far all the issues i have come across have been discussed and progress pictures have been taken and used to display the repair procedures for most of the main issues.
Defiantly a Good site with very knowledgeable folks who are willing to go that extra mile to help ya out.

Welcome :cool:

Trios

Mar 27, 2014
Welcome!

I'm in a similar boat, new user with a new-to-me 05 LS. How many miles are on her?

Semborski

Original poster
Apr 1, 2014
Trios said:
Welcome!

I'm in a similar boat, new user with a new-to-me 05 LS. How many miles are on her?

Just turned 125.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation, hope you enjoy a empty wallet. :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHEVYN8R

Members Online