Sliding rag top...

eutechnyx

Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
I know,I know it sounds crazy but Im wanting to do a full rag top on my truck this year. I remembered seeing a thread of a guy who kind of started to do it to a trailblazer but I was wondering does anyone have pics of one with a sliding rag,envoy/trailblazer? Is anyone good with photoshop that can give an appearance of a rag top on my truck? Thanks guys,also opinions are greatly appreciated in this thread.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
None that would be polite to post. Hehe.

Actually, I slept for 12 hours and your fuse was shorter than that.

eutechnyx

Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
Lol. The only problem I see would be eventual resale value. But the truck is so custom it would only be purchased by a small number of people anyways lol.

eutechnyx

Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
I dont think so, A full sliding rag top is what I'm going for,from front to The rear.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Would you still have the full door frames and stuff, just the roof would open up? Like a huge oversized sunroof so to speak?

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
if it were me i'd tie together the pillars with some tubing. i'm all for cutting sheetmetal but that missing b pillar support scares me :eek:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
[video=youtube;6eoUutOsZoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eoUutOsZoQ[/video]

noxcuse

Dec 18, 2012
My paint and body guy wants me to do it to my xl and i said i don't know about that

djez015

Jan 28, 2013
i been thinking about it i have a few friends with then on other cars and there ok for garage kept car/truck in heavy rains they do leak

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online