Sightings - Is this a GMTNation member? **Eastern Canada**

06Envoy

Well-Known Member
No pics but my wife followed a lifted TB into Sudbury on Hwy69 today.
Had a lady driver, she smoked my wife from a red light.

Wifey said her TB was lifted, wheel spacers, knobby tires, custom exhaust and tan in color.
Must be a member here being that modded!

Anyone?
 

gmtrailblazer

Well-Known Member
Saw a member (03TB93)? - I have seen you before.
Bel Air, MD...... Gold EXT/Plastidip Wheels/LEDS in grille/GMTnation sticker
 

mikeinDE

Well-Known Member
OP
OP
CdnGMan

CdnGMan

Well-Known Member

harmless

Well-Known Member
CdnGMan said:
I know that there used to be a member from the Sudz that was rolling in a Ranier over on the OS... I can't remember if they made the move or simply sold it and moved on...
Stef might know tho...
His wasn't black (and he now drives a Silverado) - SSE1990, AKA Mike.

There were a few of them while I was up there.

Feck. There's a ton of them out here now too... TB's, Envoy's, Buicks, one Saab...

They all ignore me. You'd figure I'd be that one SUV everyone remembers. :crazy:
 

harmless

Well-Known Member
CdnGMan said:
Ummm... are you sure they're ignoring you and not avoiding you?? :wink:

I realize that the difference is subtle, but it's still significant... :rotfl:
Oh the verbal spillage that is happening on this side of the screen... :hissyfit: :raspberry: :rotfl:

You Sir, are today's honorary...




:biggrin:
 

Canadian Mike

Well-Known Member
Seen this Trailblazer with the X-Sport bagdes and windshield logo on George Street today.

 

Canadian Mike

Well-Known Member
Spotted this funky chrome clad Voy turning onto Regent Street on Wednesday. I think it had Nova Scotia plates.

 

Voymom

Well-Known Member
Canadian Mike said:
Spotted this funky chrome clad Voy turning onto Regent Street on Wednesday. I think it had Nova Scotia plates.

:lipsrsealed: :puke:

I think we have his twin here in town....
 

Voymom

Well-Known Member
Canadian Mike said:
I'm pretty sure I saw a similar photo last year on here, or maybe on the OS!
I can't even begin to tell you how sad this makes me lol. I'm all for people making their trucks their own, but my lord....
 

Canadian Mike

Well-Known Member
Spotted a couple of TB's yesterday morning.


Near Christ Church Cathedral




Around the corner by the walking trail

 

Charley12

Well-Known Member
Canadian Mike said:
Spotted a couple of TB's yesterday morning.


Near Christ Church Cathedral




Around the corner by the walking trail

Hello RUST!!! YIKES!! I'd have sold it if it were mine! Lol
 

Ryda55555

Well-Known Member
Charley12 said:
Hello RUST!!! YIKES!! I'd have sold it if it were mine! Lol
I wouldnt let it get like that if it were mine :rotfl:
If someone gave me that tb i'd sand down the rust and plastidip the whole thing black lol
 

Ryda55555

Well-Known Member
Fire06 said:
Rust check or Crown stop that shit before you have to deal with it.
I wash and wax my truck too often to worry about rust, i do a rubber rust undercoating every year before winter to prevent salt eating up stuff and i wash the voy more in the winter to keep salt off
 

Canadian Mike

Well-Known Member
Driving to the Moncton airport on Saturday afternoon. Another Envoy SLT pulls up to the turning lane.

 

SmokeyMcBlazer

Well-Known Member
As soon as I got my TB, I started to look for others. Then I got on here and started to wonder if the people who I pass are also members here or not. When I pass someone with a res delete or the like I just assume they're members. But that got me thinking that we need some kinda hand signal/gang sign that we could flash to other 360 owners and have them flash back. Something simple but easily noticed and recognised by the other driver, then we could know for sure. Just a thought.
 

Canadian Mike

Well-Known Member
harmless said:
Wouldn't have a clue. You'd have to ask around on the forum. I hear there's some crazy guy who does them... :rotfl:
I can't recall that guy either. :raspberry: I just remember seeing cookie crumbs in the package mailing I got.
 

harmless

Well-Known Member
Canadian Mike said:
I can't recall that guy either. :raspberry: I just remember seeing cookie crumbs in the package mailing I got.
I know *NOTHING* of these crumbs you speak of. :undecided:

Oh. Wait.

Shit. :shhh:
 

SmokeyMcBlazer

Well-Known Member
harmless said:
Wouldn't have a clue. You'd have to ask around on the forum. I hear there's some crazy guy who does them... :rotfl:
That reminds me, I wouldn't mind getting some vinal from you. Maybe the GMTNation sticker with the Canadian flag background or maybe with a Newfoundland flag background if possible. I spend a lot of time in cottage country, not sure if its the same country but I wouldn't be opposed to picking them up. Are you anywhere near Haliburton county?
 

harmless

Well-Known Member
SmokeyMcBlazer said:
That reminds me, I wouldn't mind getting some vinal from you. Maybe the GMTNation sticker with the Canadian flag background or maybe with a Newfoundland flag background if possible. I spend a lot of time in cottage country, not sure if its the same country but I wouldn't be opposed to picking them up. Are you anywhere near Haliburton county?
PMed you!
 

SmokeyMcBlazer

Well-Known Member
Did I see your truck at the canadian tire at warden and eglinton in toronto??
IMG-20141213-00120.jpg

IMG-20141213-00121.jpg

If so, very nice envoy! First lifted 360 I've seen up close.
 

Online statistics

Members online
10
Guests online
529
Total visitors
539

Forum statistics

Threads
19,753
Messages
584,719
Unanswered questions
1
Answered questions
1
Members
12,493
Latest member
Kambam17
Top Bottom