Service Manuals

Jason24

Original poster
Jan 8, 2012
Does anyone know if/where digital copies of the service manuals for the full size platforms can be found?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:tiphat: Howdy neighbor (sort of). I downloaded a torrent of a GM service program DVD a while back, it's come in handy looking stuff up for friends. This might be helpful to you, it's pretty big though, so it will take a while to download.

GM SI Service Information 1980 through 2009 (download torrent) - TPB

Edit: Sorry, just noticed you've got a 2012 model. You might be able to find something later out there if you're lucky.

BigEagle

Nov 14, 2014
Well, it goes to the web page but I don't know what to do next. There aren't any buttons that i could find.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
He's looking for full size. Mine are just for 360/370's

AWD V8

Jan 12, 2015
WARNING

My phone alerted me to a virus attack at the link in post#2

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
AWD V8 said:
WARNING

My phone alerted me to a virus attack at the link in post#2
That link isn't valid / isn't what it was when it was posted. Antivirus stuff is touchy anyways and would probably be set off by what that link used to be.

:goodpost: for watching out for people though.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Here's the torrent file, I tested it at work, seems there's a handful of people still sharing it. What you download is a ISO image, once mounted, the setup file will extract some VMWare virtual machine files. It's a 32 bit XP box, and the program runs through IE 6.0 :puke:
Hope this helps.

View attachment 63314

Reactions: Mounce

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Found it as a direct download. Site is similar to Pirate Bay.
http://tinyurl.com/n62h6pn

Links still seem to be good despite being over a year old. Because they're on a file sharing site, unless you get a premium account, will take a while to download. There are seven files with a total of about 6.3GB. And without a premium account, after the first download, you have to wait for over 6 hours to do the next one and maybe even longer after that.

I can't host these as I don't want GM's lawyers on my butt!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Found a way to circumvent the wait time thing and downloaded all the links and they're good. Very nice, lots of info in there. Basically what GM techs use. It is dated late 2008 so some info and bulletins are out of date.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Yeah it's pretty handy for those longer procedures that require some step by step instruction. That, and when you have non computer savvy friends who are always asking "How do I ..." Can just save a PDF and email it to them :yes:

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
Blckshdw said:
Here's the torrent file, I tested it at work, seems there's a handful of people still sharing it. What you download is a ISO image, once mounted, the setup file will extract some VMWare virtual machine files. It's a 32 bit XP box, and the program runs through IE 6.0 :puke:
Hope this helps.

attachicon.gif
GM Service Manual Program VMWare Image.zip
That sounds like what i have. It covers all GM 1980-2009.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
DAlastDON said:
That sounds like what i have. It covers all GM 1980-2009.
Yeah, it's supposed to. I was going through it for one of my buddies, and discovered there are some vehicles where it doesn't have much of anything, so there are some holes.

salvo2002

Dec 5, 2011

Maverick6587

Dec 16, 2018
Sterling Heights, Michigan
@SovietExplorer Welcome to GMTNATION!

What year/model are you looking for? Check Mooseman's signature. He has service manuals for gmt360\370's. You can find him in post #5/9/10.

Maverick6587

Dec 16, 2018
Sterling Heights, Michigan
I'm not sure I can help you with that other than google searching. Someone else on here might have that service manual. We mainly only have the GM SUV and truck service manuals on here.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
@Maverick6587 Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm actually looking for information on my 2008 pontiac g5 but the cobalt information will do. That gmsi image would be really helpful and i'd even pay for it

I'll see if I have the original GMSI torrent file when I get home in a couple hours.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
@SovietExplorer I found the ISO image, and created a torrent, I'll let this seed for a while, see if you can unzip and open this torrent file.

Attachments

• GM SI 1980-2009.ISO.torrent.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 228
Reactions: JesseLariviere
Feb 13, 2021
quebec
Hi @Blckshdw I'm looking for about a week for the torrent you uploaded last year. Are you able the seed it please please please :smile:))) Let me know when and i will be there to downlaod it :smile:
thank you very much !!

Last edited:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Hi @Blckshdw I'm looking for about a week for the torrent you uploaded last year. Are you able the seed it please please please :smile:))) Let me know when and i will be there to downlaod it :smile:
thank you very much !!

Give this a shot now, I'll leave it online for a few hours

Reactions: JesseLariviere

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
hi, i downloaded the files, the gm software install with no problem but for the vmware program do you have something to help me? they talk about ssl key.. thank you

If you don't want to get a license for the full version of the software, you can download the free VM Ware workstation player from their website. :twocents:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Check eBay. There are some that sell copies.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You should be able to download them from the links in the first post.

Reactions: 04colyZQ8

04colyZQ8

Apr 23, 2019
Bc
Sorry I do not see it there just manuals for gmt 370 trailblazer, and full size. I thought this page was for torrent for 98-09 esi on disk?, That is what I was looking for the pirate bay links are dead, no seeds for the 2021 upload either (GM ESI 1980-2009.iso).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.