Saved from the "Ghost Town"

Border Walker

Original poster
Oct 13, 2012
And something tells me many will know what I mean by that. Anyway, 21 Yo Trailblazer owner. 03 LS, previously owned by my mom before gifted as my 16th birthday present. Recently been doing more to upgrade and made it more of a luxury look. Anyway, yeah. Just popping in to say I'll probably be asking questions and opinions on things for a while as I upgrade stuff (Like my current project: The Sound system).

I'm a bit of a noob, so please excuse idiotic questions.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! All of us take pity on folks who find trailvoy from Googling, but don't realize the community that built the site's information inventory up have all moved here.

You're in EXACTLY the population who needs an experienced community to help maintain an aging vehicle on less than a fortune in investment.

Just make sure you stay current on regular fluid maintenance before upgrades.

Phantom

Jun 17, 2012
Welcome. There are alot of people on here that will have answers probably for just about any question you have. Where in Maine you from? I'm in Iowa but orig from Alfred ME.:thumbsup:

Phantom

Jun 17, 2012
the roadie said:
Alfred, eh? My college roommate Freshman year lived on the Sanford/Alfred border and I visited there a few times.

Yeah I was born in Sanford. Lived in the Sanford/Alfred area for 28 years.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! The Better place to Be :thumbsup:!

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Nice u made the jump. Welcome to a community of GREAT people who love their GMT's & helping others:thumbsup:

Feb 24, 2012
Welcome! I'm just north of Boston if you ever need help w anything. Lots of tools and a warm dry place to work if you are in a pinch...

GCTB1289

Mar 19, 2012
Welcome. lots of information here with all of us willing to help.

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Welcome welcome, there is lots of life in this site, the other is on life support as you can tell. This is the place to be and a must for anyone with a GMT.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome! Glad you found the brighter side of things!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome on over! The only way to learn is to ask those idiotic questions. :biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online