RIP to Brandon Walker

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I am sitting here in honest disbelief. I am just learning of Brandon's passing. I hadn't seen a post on FB from in for a few days and went to his wall to say howdy and I found all of the messages. I never met him in person but we talked about our common interests quite a bit. I will truly miss his posts both here and on FB. He was a great guy and will be missed by many people.

cody_s

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Just got back from the memorial service. After talking to his family, I found out that the autopsy came back showing nothing. No gunshot wound, no fall injuries, nothing. Even after an investigation, it's unknown what happened. I heard someone mention sudden heart attack, but Brandon was definitely healthy, and took care of himself, so I find that hard to grasp. Anyways, just thought I'd post up and update, since it seems it was less of a "hunting accident" and more of a... Well, I don't really know, freak incident? His mom said something along the lines of "God knew it was his time, and took him while he was out doing what made him the happiest." She seemed to have no doubt in her mind that he was definitely at peace when he went.

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I am still in shock. So young, so full of life. God must have needed him up stairs. Thank you for the update.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yasha

Members Online