Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
This woman burned down an apartment complex in our area and put 20 families out of their homes, luckily everyone got out alive.
Wonder how they picked her out of the lineup ? I'm not making this up...
bdd619ca-8fb8-4f15-920c-53fef8ed9228-jumbo9x16_LilleyS003.jpg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Another one that should be easy to find...
Ya know if you are going to make crime a career...DUH!... Dillinger and other criminals of the day had plastic surgery and sanded their finger prints.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
now This is Karma doing what it does BEST

Body cam shows Florida motorcyclist get hit by truck during chase with Volusia Co. deputy​

serves you right for flipping off an officer!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And none of his buddies stopped to check if he was still alive. Yeah, dumb and dumber.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Check out the first photo in this video.
I may just need to make one for myself to hang in the garage just for laughs. Maybe I'll take it out for Halloween too.

Times People Made Hilarious Mistakes on Public Signs:

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Follow up on the 55 Chevy. This happened in Georgetown Canada, Ont.

Reactions: xavierny25

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And here's another, just 2 hours ago. He's fast!

Reactions: xavierny25

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Holy sh!t! Hope that idiot got the book thrown at him. I've had some close calls but wow!

Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
This comment says it all:

Thankfully the driver was able to hit the send button and get his text message sent while he was still air born.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Several good points in this youtube video.

First one, Lucky dude working under the car:

Now I don't know if See-Saw's are allowed anymore in playgrounds, but if your kids or grandkids at least know what one is show them this see-saw and tell them "that is how we did it in the old days"

How not to end a race

How much longer before takeoff?

And Lastly, Mooseman's co-workers while he is busy working:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Good video explaining fuses. Hint, they don't blow like you think they would, especially the no brand name ones. See how long it takes a 5 amp fuse to blow running 20 amps. I would think it should blow pretty darn quick, but I was greatly mistaken.

• Wow
Reactions: Mooseman

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013

More carnage than Nascar. Can't believe this has been kept secret for so long, and to have NASA sponsorship on one team shows the direction it's heading.

4th of July CAR LAUNCH - 2023 Glacier View, Alaska​

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Short video (35 seconds) car slamming through the front porch of a house. No blood or gore, but the driver does not survive, but the occupants of the houses are all fine. Watch at full screen and do this before starting.

Unbelievable does come to mind.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
It's probably been posted before but funny AF:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
South Main auto repair usually teaches me something. This video caught my attention because on the 4.2 we often have misfiring due to coil problems. Now this is not a chevy engine he is working on, but because South Main doesn't forget the BASICS he nails this problem. And I suspect if you had this problem and brought it to the dealer they would just shake their heads and start throwing parts at it. Time wise it looks like a long video, but to me it went quickly. I have never heard of this problem before or its easy solution. Check it out to see if you would have repaired this problem.

Reactions: azswiss

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Often we throw parts at problems, especially on our vehicles hopeing and praying it might work. This video by South Main Auto shows why this is often costly. This video shows why it is good to know about your grounds on any electrical circuit along with understanding an electrical circuit. This truck owner is having problems with the fan and South Main isn't the first person to check it out. It is a good video to watch. Interestingly also how several times he is diagnosing the problem some of the solution shows itself.

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Talk about an "Unlucky Sale Event " for THIS Silverado...

Props to the Deer though... for ALMOST Making a Clean Jump on THIS One...

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
THIS is the very same species of Raptor that @Blckshdw captured on his Video a few Posts back. It is a Juvenile Red-Tailed Hawk, a species of Predatory Bird that ordinarily flies around or glides to conserve its energy at around 40 MPH. However, it will Dive from well above its Prey at speeds attaining 120 MPH and they often wind up crashing into their intended Prey with such velocity that they will get injured enough to wind up in a Bird Rehab Center.

These Predators will feast on up to 100 different species of animals across the continent (including Birds like the 'Murdered Mockingbird', just as Carlton's Video proves) and are widespread across North America. The western versions of these magnificent animals can have up to a five foot wingspan and will often sport distinctive Reddish Brown Tail Feathers:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Redbeard

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online