Random automotive sketches

SBUBandit

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Some of you have seen in other threads some of my random automotive sketches that happen when i get bored. This weekend I finished up a Lamboghini Aventador I started a few months back, and then did the car I want to build someday, a 1970.5 split bumper Camaro pro-touring car. Gray with Dark gray rally stripes, red pinstriping, and blacked out chrome. Let me know what you think.

Aventador_zps98513a4b.jpg

70Camaro_zpsa5136252.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Camaro is badass!

Build two and I will drive the extra.

SBUBandit

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Camaro is badass!

Build two and I will drive the extra.

lol, Thanks. First I need to find an old camaro with a suitcase full of money in the trunk, but if I ever manage to build it, it would either be a 427 or 383, most likely fuel injection, 18" black wheels, big four wheel disc brakes and coil over suspension, modern power steering, and black leather with red stitching. I want something that looks and sounds mean, but is more reliable and driveable than the old tanks with sloppy handling and crappy brakes.

SBUBandit

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Here's a few of my older ones:

Suzuki GSX1300 Hayabusa
00SuzukiGSX1300_zps835a8512.jpg

BMW M Coupe
BMW_M_Coupe_zpsf7e3bbf1.jpg

Nissan Maxima
NissanMaxima_zps74807e6a.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Just stick a 4th gen ls1 n 6 speed in mine!

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Nice work!! Love the sketches!

You would probably like to meet my friend. [he graduated from the Philly Art Institute. And now he works for "Sesame Street" up in New York City, but he used to draw for that cartoon DARIA that was on MTV back in the day.]

SBUBandit

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
ConeKilrAutoX said:
nice work they look look awesome!!!!

I used to sketch cars on scrathboard. I dont know if you are familiar with scratchboard sketching but I would love to see that lambo front end on scratchboard.

Never tried scratchboard. I did a really slick countach a few years back. It was black, done on black paper, and I used chalk, so all you could see was the body lines that reflected light. Pretty cool. Wish I knew where that one ended up.

ConeKilrAutoX

Dec 8, 2011
SBUBandit said:
Never tried scratchboard. I did a really slick countach a few years back. It was black, done on black paper, and I used chalk, so all you could see was the body lines that reflected light. Pretty cool. Wish I knew where that one ended up.

that is awesome yes scratchboard is pretty much the same thing. white paper with a black coating and you just scratch off the black to reveal the white underneath. just like chalk but not as messy haha. That countach must have been pretty cool though :thumbsup:

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Very very good looking sketches bro! I am super jealous of anyone with artistic ability considering I can't draw to save my life. I always wonder how people make it look so easy (I know it's not!).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online