Pure Gem Detailing Photo Ideas

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
Was thinking of doing this for customers that are really, REALLY into their cars. It can be made into poster size and there would have to be a small fee for materials, but wanted to get others opinions... Changed the car logo out for my business logo just in case cause I'm not 100% sure if it might be a copyright infringement.

Jetta3pic1.jpg

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
ChriSS K said:
Was thinking of doing this for customers that are really, REALLY into their cars. It can be made into poster size and there would have to be a small fee for materials, but wanted to get others opinions...

Mazdapics-1.jpg

Jetta3pic.jpg

I like that idea, but what about using your logo instead of the vehicle logo?? Or both? And I would copyright it, just a thought!

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
Voymom said:
I like that idea, but what about using your logo instead of the vehicle logo?? Or both? And I would copyright it, just a thought!

Forgot to add this to the pictures. I do have an offical watermark!

Jetta3pic1.jpg

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
I like the concept, i think. Is the idea to showcase the before and after? If so, I would emphasize the bad aspects of the before and the best aspects of the after....a little retouching wouldn't hurt for the finished product photos either. Picasa does a great 30sec touch up.

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
smitty5150 said:
I like the concept, i think. Is the idea to showcase the before and after? If so, I would emphasize the bad aspects of the before and the best aspects of the after....a little retouching wouldn't hurt for the finished product photos either. Picasa does a great 30sec touch up.

I think the direction I was trying to go with this is more for the people with show cars and stuff. I just did the one with before shots just to see how it would come out? Now for what photos are take and what other images go with it would be up to the customer...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online