Post A Pic Of Your GMT RIGHT NOW!!!

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
Did he ask why you were taking pictures of your ride? Both mine would have! lol
Dmanns is right, your Voy is looking sharp... t u r b o, turbo, Turbo, TurBo, TURBO!

Give the turbo a little bit of time, that way Cone can help you avoid any of the headaches and trouble points after he has the whole project ironed out, lol.

:jawdrop2:

I convinced him to get rid of his mazda mvp van or whatever its called to buy a new truck, he said santa fe i say tahoe :rotfl:
He just finished buying a subaru outback but he's LOADED... Maybe he'll buy me my turbo :raspberry:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
I convinced him to get rid of his mazda mvp van or whatever its called to buy a new truck, he said santa fe i say tahoe :rotfl:
He just finished buying a subaru outback but he's LOADED... Maybe he'll buy me my turbo :raspberry:

MPV...

Take him to some local car shows and cruises? If he's not a car guy it could be a lost cause unless you really strike something on the inside with him?

Do some work for him, stop posting online party pics, chat him up with how hard you work? Say you're saving for a "show" part, not a "go-fast" part? :twocents:

Where there is a will there is a way! Maybe he has a story or two he's never shared with anyone... Spend time with him. My wife just lost her grandma and her other is on the way. All mine are kicking it still and I make sure to not let "Busy" be an excuse. I'm sure he has an interesting definition of what "busy" means. lol.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
MPV...

Take him to some local car shows and cruises? If he's not a car guy it could be a lost cause unless you really strike something on the inside with him?

Do some work for him, stop posting online party pics, chat him up with how hard you work? Say you're saving for a "show" part, not a "go-fast" part? :twocents:

Where there is a will there is a way! Maybe he has a story or two he's never shared with anyone... Spend time with him. My wife just lost her grandma and her other is on the way. All mine are kicking it still and I make sure to not let "Busy" be an excuse. I'm sure he has an interesting definition of what "busy" means. lol.

Hahaha he knows im in college and i'm about to graduate in august, he asked me if i needed money when i stopped by today but the thing with me is i like making my own money so i dont feel obligated to repay the person even if they "Gave" it to me
I always was and always will be this way lol, i bought my voy and everything for it myself, only thing my parents pay for is insurance which is $150 a month full coverage
Gas and parts are on me (my dad bought me a set of $35 brake pads but thats because my local auto shop was sold out so he bought them from a store near his work)
Dont get me wrong, i love spending time with my family and friends but i'd rather give than receive :rotfl:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
im in college and i'm about to graduate in august:

Congrats and Good Luck. Welcome to the rest of your life. :raspberry:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
On the work site chilling with the kubota and one of the contractors silverado lol

yva2e2am.jpg

05tbowner

Feb 8, 2012
Thanks dude! It's getting there. Still need to do an entire interior swap, as well as FR 22's, LT Headlights, HIDs, and new bumpers. Running out of money, though!

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
05tbowner said:
Thanks dude! It's getting there. Still need to do an entire interior swap, as well as FR 22's, LT Headlights, HIDs, and new bumpers. Running out of money, though!

Get the headlights then the HIDs, if you get new bumpers 06+ you're gunna have to get a new grille
Rims and interior cost the most but you do know that list is gunna grow more and more hahaha it never ends

05tbowner

Feb 8, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
Get the headlights then the HIDs, if you get new bumpers 06+ you're gunna have to get a new grille
Rims and interior cost the most but you do know that list is gunna grow more and more hahaha it never ends

Finding the headlights has been a pain. Sooooo pissed about the set I missed out on. I've been looking for months. I actually like the front bumper, but was debating about swapping it for a street scene, but I think I'm just going to swap the rear bumper for an ss with a black valance.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Parked at my parents house for Sunday dinner... i must admit, im startin to love her again.. gettin loads of attn from other drivers always helps with that :rotfl:

20130721_172011_zps528f07d3.jpg

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Boricua SS said:
Parked at my parents house for Sunday dinner... i must admit, im startin to love her again.. gettin loads of attn from other drivers always helps with that :rotfl:

20130721_172011_zps528f07d3.jpg

Well she does look purty :wink:

Btw how do you like that spoiler? I've been looking for a spoiler like the new yukons but i dont think they make them for our platform. I might try to get someone to fibreglass me one

Something like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 180

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
At first I hated it and wanted to rip it off, but upon further inspection, they drilled 4 holes into that top valance to mount it, so if I took it off, I'd need a new rear piece as well... so on she stayed, and now, its kinda grown on me and it does serve a purpose. With all that crap, debris, dust, and rain whippin around back there, havin that spoiler helps keep things off the window, not entirely off, but it helps...

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Looking for THIS! They made it for the SS concept, i dont know why they didnt keep it or those tails or the exhaust tips lol

Or the TT 4.2 with l65e
http://m.trucktrend.com/roadtests/p...chevrolet_trailblazer_twin_turbo/viewall.html

GM owners would be A LOT happier if they followed through on their ideas not to say the 6.0 ss wasnt a good idea but it couldof been a liiiitle better
But i guess this was at the time they cared more about quantity over quality and released 5 trucks on the same platform

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 160

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
Looking for THIS! They made it for the SS concept, i dont know why they didnt keep it or those tails or the exhaust tips lol

Or the TT 4.2 with l65e
2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Twin-Turbo Review, Road Test & Performance - Truck Trend

GM owners would be A LOT happier if they followed through on their ideas not to say the 6.0 ss wasnt a good idea but it couldof been a liiiitle better
But i guess this was at the time they cared more about quantity over quality and released 5 trucks on the same platform

5? There's 6 different GMT 360's lol. GMC Envoy, Chevy Trailblazer, Saab 97x, Oldsmobile Bravada, Isuzu Ascender, and Buick Raineer. Not to mention the XL versions (I think these are GMT 370's), the XUV's, and the SSR which is also built on our frames.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
fr34kout said:
5? There's 6 different GMT 360's lol. GMC Envoy, Chevy Trailblazer, Saab 97x, Oldsmobile Bravada, Isuzu Ascender, and Buick Raineer. Not to mention the XL versions (I think these are GMT 370's), the XUV's, and the SSR which is also built on our frames.

I stand corrected lol

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
My parking ticket, my view of the city, and my voy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 28

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Took this 10 seconds ago

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374543488783.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374543488783.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 27

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
CdnGMan said:
She's sitting outside - the horror of it all!!

Since I've been driving, I can count on 2 hands the number of nights my cars have been inside overnight. For some reason, my parents seem to think, they paid the mortgage so their cars got to park inside. Now I don't even have a driveway :sadcry:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
nububa8a.jpg

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
TexazReece said:
My bad Ryda the guy selling the spoiler for the rear was in the classifieds here not on the ssowners:duh:

Loool, i was looking through the tbssowners for sale thread for a good hour lol found a lot of parts for tbss':raspberry:

Just checked the ad out and it's a little too ricey looking for me, i'd like the more discrete flat look
But thanks! I appreciate you letting me know

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
What did you do?

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
He's a lucky bastard if he says that's his new personal garage :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude