Pics from the Eyes of the Driver

Porkins

silverunicorn said:
How about videos? LOL
[video=youtube_share;b1SMYOfo2oo]http://youtu.be/b1SMYOfo2oo[/video]

jimmyjam

DDonnie said:
what backup cam/mirror combo is that? Would you reccommend it?
New Dual 4 3" Rear View Mirror Monitor High Resolution LCD Four Inputs Car DVD | eBay

its cheap. nothing amazing but it works. its in my work van. I just aim the mirror at the ceiling and wired it so its on all the time because i can't see anything out the back window anyway. still need to get a 2nd cam to point straight back, the one i have aims down

HF-EXPRESS-CAM by HFVT Camera in Tail Light Cameras - HFVT

willn513

A while back on I275 at Kellogg ave in Cincy. I like how the sky is so much darker on the right.

Never did find that damn leprechaun.

Playsinsnow

Ha. My buddy with the Voy just got it and asked what I was doing. I said traffic in Yellowstone. This fella happened to be right there too.

Envoy_04

mikekey said:
Look at that, some government a hole ruined what was probably some of the best rock climbing in America. :frown:
To be historically accurate, a whole bunch of government a-holes took this land from it's original landowners, then proceeded to carve it up with their own political heroes...

JamesL3

oh05ext said:
heres a couple vids from the trip to meet james for those tires.

Not the best conditions to meet up haha. That trip back was killer to say the least. I've never seen so many 4x4's afraid of snow. That would've been a great pic, the Ram 4x4 is was behind, and then my speedometer at 30 on 71N :rotfl:

Hatchet

Envoy_04 said:
To be historically accurate, a whole bunch of government a-holes took this land from it's original landowners, then proceeded to carve it up with their own political heroes...
Just wait till they put obummer up there.

I don't trust this guy....

OP
OP
HARDTRAILZ
Its already at the point I don't notice it. Its not much over the wipers and is not near as big from inside as out. I do think it may stay. Seems only people not to like it are female but being married...its not of consequence.

OP
OP
HARDTRAILZ
Its already at the point I don't notice it. Its not much over the wipers and is not near as big from inside as out. I do think it may stay. Seems only people not to like it are female but being married...its not of consequence.

Mounce

Silver Supporter
Is it functional or just a stick on without the hood cutout? It seems like I remember you buying the hood with that already on it, or someone was talking about a deal like that once lol.

OP
OP
HARDTRAILZ
Its all fiberglass hood. Glastek 4 inch I think but not much info out there on it. Its open for whole raised section.

I need to really paint it but fit n finish really impressed me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCBlazer

Members online

Top Bottom