Photo Contest #41

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Test your photo skills with GMTNations members photo contest!

submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

Topic:
BC Backroader said:
Your GMT at an airport or airfield, with an aircraft of any kind in the background. like a grassy landing strip.

Deadline, October 15th, at 11:59 pm:

Rules:
- Each entry must be a picture taken of your General Motors Truck, taken by you or someone you know (if your driving). No one else's pictures please.

-No pictures older than 2 months. (get out, have some fun & take some great shot's)

-One entry per person, entry's may be changed but please specify your final entry.

-No post production modding to the image is allowed in this contest. only resizing and / or cropping is allowed.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be put into a poll with the topic.
And the GMTNation members deciding the winner.

Good luck everyone, have fun.. :biggrin:

​

Reactions: xavierny25

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
I'm out of all contests now unless it's like a garage shot or something of the nature. Highs in the 50's here in Ohio now and nasty, rainy weather. Needless to say the beaSSt is parked for the season now.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I do not think I can get that close to an aircraft, but will keep an eye out for a chance

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
Small airport with a grass landing strip. There are no fences and the office appeared to be closed so i started to drive past the office onto the airstrip. Two dudes behind the office shut me down. So i went over to some public property on the other side.

DSC_0686_zpszal0eaxi.jpg

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I am not too sure why my picture doesn't show up ever since the site changed the layout?

The gallery data didn't transfer over. If you have the pic locally, you'll need to repost it.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Voting time now. Nice pics guys!

I got pretty close to some jets last week. lots of traffic between me and the Jets but I was in the wrong GMT anyway. This was at Toronto Airport.
20151014_113612-1.jpg

Reactions: BlazingTrails

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriswilson5585

Members Online