Photo contest #37

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Test your photo skills with GMTNations members photo contest!

submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

Topic:
dmanns67 said:
Your GMT in a reflection. Water, mirror or glass.

Deadline, June 12, at 11:59 pm:

Rules:

- Each entry must be a picture taken of your General Motors Truck, taken by you or someone you know (if your driving). No one else's pictures please.

-No pictures older than 2 months. (get out, have some fun & take some great shot's)

-One entry per person, entry's may be changed but please specify your final entry.

-No post production modding to the image is allowed in this contest. only resizing and / or cropping is allowed.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be put into a poll with the topic.
And the GMTNation members deciding the winner.

Good luck everyone, have fun.. :biggrin:

Reactions: Sib and MAY03LT

Ziggy

Feb 8, 2015
I've got an awesome idea for this! Just need to figure out if I can make it work the way I envision it...

Ziggy

Feb 8, 2015
GMT360 as reflected in my Harley's derby cover. :yes:

TB%20Reflection%204_zpshcxso1ct.jpg

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Best I could do now, but that's the shop door. Grabbed it while I was picking up some stuff.

uploadfromtaptalk1433779930157.jpg

Reactions: Ziggy

Sleepy_Jr

Dec 29, 2011
SnowBlazer said:
Love that pic...I'd hate to burst your bubble here but, postproduction edits aren't allowed (black & white filter)
But this wasn't a post production edit. I set the filter as I took the pic. If it's a problem I have more without the filter.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Sleepy_Jr said:
I'm not even voting for my own now. Nice picture. :thumbsup:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Sleepy_Jr said:
But this wasn't a post production edit. I set the filter as I took the pic. If it's a problem I have more without the filter.

Technically, per the established rules of the contest, only cropping and resizing is allowed. Cropping/resizing is a POST production edit as well.

I have no issue using a black/white filter as that is prior to taking the pic. I am good with it. Very creative and badass pic. I bet it would look as good in full color as well.

Reactions: fletch09

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
i agree, if filter is pre pic, your good to go. there is so many things you can do with today's camera's.
i too would like to see color shots.
nice pic Sleepy :thumbsup:

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I like tossing the pre-filters into the mix. Could make for some sweet shots on this and subsequent contests.

I think even cell phones can be setup this way these days.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Eeeeedddd.......!!!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memoremix

Members Online