PCMforless Easter Sale!!!!

jham

Nov 20, 2011
marshall@pcm said:
Our Easter Sale has begun!!! Don't miss out on the great deals on 100s of products! Check out our website for some great pricing on PCM Tuning, Electric Fan kits, Transmission Cooler kits, Cold Air Intakes, and Exhaust Systems... as well as all other sorts of stuff!

Sale ends 4/12/12

PCMforless

order placed

DMD_TB

Dec 4, 2011
marshall@pcm said:
Our Easter Sale has begun!!! Don't miss out on the great deals on 100s of products! Check out our website for some great pricing on PCM Tuning, Electric Fan kits, Transmission Cooler kits, Cold Air Intakes, and Exhaust Systems... as well as all other sorts of stuff!

Sale ends 4/12/12

PCMforless

AHHHHH I JUST ORDERED YESTERDAY :frown:

Ace1875

Mar 29, 2012
marshall@pcm said:

Sale ends 4/12/12

PCMforless

can i pay for the tune now and complete the ordersheet later? i wont be able to send my PCM till then. as i have some more mods that are still coming in and i will be out of town till the 13th.

...plz plz say yes :tongue:

Dad-O-Matic

Dec 5, 2011
Ordered (# 14645223), will ship PCM on the 16th.

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
Mine just arrived this morning to you guys! Can't wait to get it back! What's the turn around time? Same day?

marshall@pcm

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Ace1875 said:
Awesome my brother :thumbsup:

If we were in prison i would totally protect you in the showers :yes: :thumbsup:

As long as that's all you did! haha

03envoy said:
Mine just arrived this morning to you guys! Can't wait to get it back! What's the turn around time? Same day?

Normally, but this sale has been crazy! What's the name on it?

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
marshall@pcm said:
As long as that's all you did! haha

Normally, but this sale has been crazy! What's the name on it?

My order number is 14643708

Ace1875

Mar 29, 2012
DMD_TB said:
i put in my order a few days ago (about 8 hrs before the sale :frown:) i wont be able to get it shipped off till this weekend or start of next week do i just print off a copy of my ordersheet and send it with the PCM?

no. when u fill ur order sheet out, they match ur ordersheet name to ur paypal order.

EDIT: Check your PM.

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
marshall@pcm said:
Exactly!

Ace, your order shipped out yesterday. :yes:

Just sent an Email for a status update on mine.......?

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
I've gotten no emails and I shipped mine out last Thursday. It arrived Tuesday morning. Disappointed with turn around... Received no emails, which means PCM hasn't shipped. Great won't have it until late this weekend

jham

Nov 20, 2011
03envoy said:
I've gotten no emails and I shipped mine out last Thursday. It arrived Tuesday morning. Disappointed with turn around... Received no emails, which means PCM hasn't shipped. Great won't have it until late this weekend

I had to email Kelly to get my tracking number. They were closed over the Easter weekend so I am sure that had a lot waiting for them on Tuesday morning

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
Ace1875 said:
Usually they do. I bet they are soooooo over loaded with everyone and their mama. That it is beyond belief. That's why I changed my order to core. So I can have an extra PCM for $50.

Used PCMs run around $300.

I understand them being overloaded but, I ordered the day the sale was on the site and shipped the same day.I also got it there at 10:37am. Very disappointed.

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
Above I asked an update, she asked my name. I gave her the order number and she replied back without any information...?????

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
Ace1875 said:
When it's all good and done u will forget this moments of wait and be all WEEEEEEeee

Lmao. Yea, I guess. But, what can you do to a truck that you have to push. Lmao just kidding.:biggrin:

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
All is well! Just got my tracking number will be here tomorrow! I just got hot headed. Frustrated today... My bad. Great company! Will be ordering trans cooler and intake when that comes out! Thank you Pcmforless!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online