passenger seat comfort

coolasice

Original poster
Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
OK... now here is a weird question, does anybody else have a poor cushion on the passenger side? when you sit down in the seat you can feel the passenger sensor through the cushion, it feels like you are sitting on a piece of metal.

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
coolasice said:
OK... now here is a weird question, does anybody else have a poor cushion on the passenger side? when you sit down in the seat you can feel the passenger sensor through the cushion, it feels like you are sitting on a piece of metal.

My Envoy's an 04 and the seats are COMFY! Way better than the ones in my Mom's 06. I think the POs of my Voy were small people who didn't wear on the cushions too much.

Are you the original owner of yours? Seat wear is common in vehicles as they age, but an 08 should still be pretty supportive and not worn out. (Mileage dependent, of course) I'm thinking you've got some major seat cushion wear...

coolasice

Original poster
Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
Envoy_04 said:
My Envoy's an 04 and the seats are COMFY! Way better than the ones in my Mom's 06. I think the POs of my Voy were small people who didn't wear on the cushions too much.

Are you the original owner of yours? Seat wear is common in vehicles as they age, but an 08 should still be pretty supportive and not worn out. (Mileage dependent, of course) I'm thinking you've got some major seat cushion wear...

drivers side is comfy, but not passenger.. second owner
any idea what number 7 is in this diagram? that's what you feel through the cushion

http://parts.nalleygmc.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_product=2882190&ukey_assembly=437190

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramzo358

Members Online