Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
No comments on the Amsoil thing? Lol

And here I thought whores were all about having the lube handy :raspberry:

Reactions: Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
I'm not sure what you are talking about?
Like a couple other members on here I will soon be selling Amsoil oil and related items

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
No comments on the Amsoil thing? Lol

And here I thought whores were all about having the lube handy :raspberry:
I think that's cool dude [emoji14]

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Andrew?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I have not seen him lately. I know he has been working a lot.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
This thread is nearly at 1000 posts.

What a bunch of whores in here. Look what you've done!

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
OK - get me some bonus entries. And get a cool "Zombie hunting license" sticker for your truck. Free - really. To get me the bonus entries, use this link, ok?

http://woobox.com/yugzth/apnvfu

zombie-permit.jpg

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Sorry yeah pages, not posts. 983 pages that I see on my PC so far, but maybe I have posts per page set higher than some.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Darkrider_LS said:
Like a couple other members on here I will soon be selling Amsoil oil and related items
So what does that mean? You'll have a stock of oil and sell it or are you kind of a middle man taking orders and they ship it?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
So what does that mean? You'll have a stock of oil and sell it or are you kind of a middle man taking orders and they ship it?
The latter, more so I'm the middle man who helps you setup your own customer account and once you make.said account and order using my reference number I get a percentage from Amsoil. You order directly from them at a discount.

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Oooh, we get a discount AND you make money? I figured we'd get regular price and you'd get a percentage. Sounds like good deal bro. :thumbsup:
That is how I understood it yes

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
Same here, had a custom exhaust done with a FloPro Max muffler to replace the stock can and just a straight tip to replace the res can.

Welp....i finally threw the switch and sent in my registration to become a new Amsoil dealer :wooot:
Does that mean GMTN members get a discount on oil :yes:

Chopping of the trashcan was my second mod, right after HIDs.

Looking for the absence of a resonator is usually the first thing I look for when I see another GMT360. Sadly, RayGumm and myself are the only ones around Martinsburg.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Does that mean GMTN members get a discount on oil :yes:

Chopping of the trashcan was my second mod, right after HIDs.

Looking for the absence of a resonator is usually the first thing I look for when I see another GMT360. Sadly, RayGumm and myself are the only ones around Martinsburg.
Same Discount that Triz would have for ya. See the post above basically I'm the middle man between Amsoil and you. I help you set up what is called a preferred customer account then you order directly from them with a discount.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Never seen Triz offer his services.. I've seen him mention Amsoil and his avatar but never knew that he offered something..
Yea he's a dealer as well. I almost ordered from him last summer but didn't have the budget for that kind of upgrade then, seen a dealer at the fair this year and had a good discussion with him over it. Mainly went this route so I can help out buddies like Phill with his SS and my buddy spike with his custom shop. But I'm def going to be hooking up my fellow gmtn brethren as well.

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
You are the man. What does a 5 quart jug of 5w-30 full synthetic run?
I'm not sure atm since I do not have my catalog on me but I can check once I get home.

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
I'm not sure atm since I do not have my catalog on me but I can check once I get home.
Just wondering what their prices run compared to Mobil1. I have seen adds for the oil, but never prices.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Both :rotfl: was thinking about the TB but I definitely wouldn't try it on the stang. 170k miles of unknown maintainence and 16 years old, I feel like it would spew oil lol.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
You never know until you try. Fords are known to spew oil. Wife's F150 does it all the time regardless of what oil is used. Although it ia not as bad since switching over to Mobil1 high mileage full synthetic.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Does amsoil make conventional oil? I'm too scared of weeping gaskets to switch to synthetic lol.
Yup they do
dmanns67 said:
Just do it :thumbsup:

No need to be scared. You talking about the Stang or the TB?
That's basically what I was told when I asked. Synthetic is not going to leak any worse then Dino oil... Say garths stang pisses about a cup on the ground per week...it would not change much if any if he switched to synthetic.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
My wife's F150 seems to leak initially on a cold start up. Just a couple drops each time. Could not see exactly where it was coming from though, looked like it was somewhere on the base od the block. I tried to clean the area to see where it was coming from.

The TB and F150 are due for another oil change and tire rotation. I will have to look again while I am under there.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I took a quick look at the catalog and it looks like prices are similar to the Mobil 1. However they do not list a 5 qt jug just a 3.78 L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelvo199

Members Online