Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hi Fire

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Found 2006 SS rear seats for $152, should I buy em? Ships through freight though :worried: so shipping might be a bitch $$

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not trying to bash you but what's better about the SS seats? Won't you need to get front seats also? But that sounds cheap from what I think I remember hearing that things like that normally go for.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Not trying to bash you but what's better about the SS seats? Won't you need to get front seats also? But that sounds cheap from what I think I remember hearing that things like that normally go for.
I've had a hard time searching for Ebony/Black colored seats for the TB. It was just easier to look up TBSS parts and sift through since I've only ever seen TBSS seats in that color anyway, whether it be Leather, cloth, or Leather w/ suede. They look in pretty good condition. I could get the whole set for $669, but I can't afford that, plus I don't want the front seats with the SS logos stitched in, it'd be dumb unless my TB was an SS clone project, which it never will be. Figure I buy these now while they're cheap, then focus on looking for the front's seats later. No rush IMO

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Gotcha dog.

Messaged an Ebay seller asking about an item, they replied and were actually halfway knowledgeable about the item but said "note that we're out of stock right now" I replied with "You should remove them from your store if you're out of stock instead of lying to customers. There's no way for a customer to know that you're out of stock when the listing clearly states "more than 10 available." They said that they're expecting a shipment tomorrow or the next day but still.. I don't like lying people, especially when it's someone making a profit while they lie.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Gotcha dog.

Messaged an Ebay seller asking about an item, they replied and were actually halfway knowledgeable about the item but said "note that we're out of stock right now" I replied with "You should remove them from your store if you're out of stock instead of lying to customers. There's no way for a customer to know that you're out of stock when the listing clearly states "more than 10 available." They said that they're expecting a shipment tomorrow or the next day but still.. I don't like lying people, especially when it's someone making a profit while they lie.
What the hell, no point in lying to customers :no:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:thumbsup:

Reactions: AManders6

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Hi guys, I have had a rough day so I have not had a lot of free time today....
:frown: sucks dude same here, just look forward to the weekend :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Ikr, I've been so stressed out all day I feel sick. Lol

:whore: !!!!
I almost vomited during PT this morning and was dizzy as shit before I drove home afterwards. And when we were at the motorpool later on it was hot as hell and I felt sick again.

It's sad it's been almost a year I've had my Belltech -2, -3 Drop Kit and it still hasn't been put on my TB........ I just went into the bedroom in the corner it's been lying in and ants were crawling all over it. Guess they found some crumbs back there.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Dang bro, whenever you come up bring it with you.

:whore:
So you want me to load it in the TB for this weekend bro?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Alrighty man :biggrin: Btw I didn't realize you had a -3, -4 drop on yours

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Best thing I've heard all day. :yes: pictures are required.

Btw I'm also in the bad day today club lol.
:thumbsup:

Us whores couldn't catch a break today I suppose :hopeless:

Hey SMT, been a while dude :blinkhuh: lol

Reactions: Mounce and smt 59

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ugh seeing all these vids on Youtube today of TBSS's and then looking at people's performance mods on here is really making me jealous, I gotta get on the ball bro lol, gotta get my ass moving on getting that tune.

smt 59 said:
I know, just realized that I was to focused with work getting a training seminar set up the last couple of days, first session was today.
Work comes first :tongue:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Understandable :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
What all do you have to put in?

And yeah on top of everything I have been awake for 30 hours. I'm about to crash in a few min
The whole kit 795SP Kit.... :frown: coils & shocks..

Reactions: BlazingTrails

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
And me just the opposite. I've got all the time in the world right now, with some friends who are willing to help. But being temporarily disabled sucks if you own your own business.

Oh, and I have two LED mods. One super easy, one I'm still working on the activation circuit.

So, :worried: and :whore: .

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
mcsteven said:
And me just the opposite. I've got all the time in the world right now, with some friends who are willing to help. But being temporarily disabled sucks if you own your own business.

Oh, and I have two LED mods. One super easy, one I'm still working on the activation circuit.

So, :worried: and :whore: .
All us whores are having a bad time :frown:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
If you have an ex wife you're gonna have a bad time
Or a wife that left with the kids...... and mind fucks you.... yeah you're gonna have a bad time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SSTOM

Members Online