Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
BlazingTrails said:
Yeah Dave when I work these 12's I can only get about 5 hours of sleep

Mounce we're your friends, hopefully we can meet one day. Looks like you're not that far.
Lol I was joking man. No drugs foreal though, I just don't get out much and have lots of free time to sleep.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whores

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Dave's not here man

Reactions: CaptainKD

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
So is Garth :yes:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whore

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
:postcount:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
God dammit everytime I have a chance to have a ridiculous ton of posts in 24hrs like right behind Trails or something, it ends up being one of those days my sleep schedule is f***** up. Went to sleep somehow at 5?!? I missed so much whores, had over 800+ notifications. I'm so left out :frown:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Fire06 said:
Morning whores
Morning Fire :tiphat:
Capote said:
God dammit everytime I have a chance to have a ridiculous ton of posts in 24hrs like right behind Trails or something, it ends up being one of those days my sleep schedule is f***** up. Went to sleep somehow at 5?!? I missed so much whores, had over 800+ notifications. I'm so left out :frown:
Nice of you to show up bro, I think everyone but me fell off the boat a couple hours ago.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Morning Fire :tiphat:
Nice of you to show up bro, I think everyone but me fell off the boat a couple hours ago.
My upstairs neighbor was leaning all over my TB last night and now the passenger side front fender has scratches right where his ass was sitting. His buttons or rivets scratched it!

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Uh, were y'all at least friends and talking when he leant against it or did he just lean against the closest thing at his leisure while you weren't around?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Uh, were y'all at least friends and talking when he leant against it or did he just lean against the closest thing at his leisure while you weren't around?
I'm not friends with this guy. I woke up last night to him talking to his friend outside. I look through my shades and he's like leaned over my fender, arm on my mirror and foot up on his buds car. Who the fuck do you think you are guy?! Go lean on your crappy accord. I honked my horn with the key fob, he walked away, then went right back. I was going to set off my alarm, but I was already woken out of a dead sleep. I didn't wanna deal with his ass bitching and knocking on my door if he had got butt hurt in the event that I did decide to set off my alarm.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'm leaving a note, i'll be outside later anyway with my bud if he's got a problem with it. Trying to be civil

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I just don't wanna deal with things getting ghetto if you know what I mean :eyebrowhuh:

brb I need to go get breakfast bro

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yeah, I gotcha. It'd be nice if people could be civil nowadays but instead it's gotta be violence or you need to be violent with someone to teach them a lesson. Anywho, enjoy your breakfast brotha

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah dude its always act first think later nowadays bro

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Only the smart ones think first. :tiphat: although, in a life threatening situation, I'd act first and worry about thinking later. There's always a line that's too far on things though.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah sometime situations dictate, like downrange, but just being over there you risk death. My TB's paint is already full of imperfections, this shit just made it worse

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah, my mods look good, but the hard water stains on the paint and lack of clearcoat really offset my TB in certain light. Especially during like sunrise or sundown lighting. I wanna Plastidip it, but it's so damn expensive for vehicles our size.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1410696735954.jpg

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You're a real rebel! :cool:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said: