Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Reactions: dmanns67

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I feel kinda bad mocking that guy, but then again, the whore threads are what has made this site the fun, accepting, diverse site it has become. What would we do if we didn't have whore threads? Just meander around knowing nothing about the other guys? Meh.

Nothing much is better than getting on here talking to some pals about whatever the hell you want. But where is this "fuck you" thread he's speaking of? The premium supporter side of the site?

Reactions: Capote and dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yes of coarse :iagree:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
I would not say we are mocking, we gave our opinion and selected to use a word over and over again that he mentioned [emoji3]
Ah, yes, another point of view presented by The Manns. That's some cool :nonsense:

:nonsense: <--- that needs to happen

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
So did you call the bank and dispute the charge? Are you with USAA?
Yeah i'm with USAA, been with them since I was just a recruit. If they don't cooperate with me tomorrow when I go in there, then yeah i'm gonna give them a call.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Okay, anyone see anything after the second :nonsense: in my post? I made an arrow (such as this with no spaces: < - - ) and said "that needs to happen" but I don't see it in the post but it's there when I go to edit it.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Capote said:
Yeah i'm with USAA, been with them since I was just a recruit. If they don't cooperate with me tomorrow when I go in there, then yeah i'm gonna give them a call.
What have I missed? A charge? Huh? Where? What? When? Why?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Okay, anyone see anything after the second :nonsense: in my post? I made an arrow (such as this with no spaces: < - - ) and said "that needs to happen" but I don't see it in the post but it's there when I go to edit it.
Yes I see it on tapatalk. :nonsense: does need to be a smiley. Need to figure out a good one though.

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reactions: Playsinsnow

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
What have I missed? A charge? Huh? Where? What? When? Why?
The $10.00 was charged to me, yet they never delivered my shit last night, turns our they delivered it to an old address and someone ate my shit pretending to be me I guess

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Good deal man. Same here. USAA is by far the beat bank ever. Honestly, I would call USAA first thing in the morning to dispute the charge. Let the Chinese place stress over the money, not you.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Oh okay, I'm assuming it was Chinese food from the mentions of it I saw earlier in GTNP (guess the next poster)
Yeah also in a huge rant in the Fuck You Thread too

Reactions: Mounce

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Grand Teton National Park

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Good deal man. Same here. USAA is by far the beat bank ever. Honestly, I would call USAA first thing in the morning to dispute the charge. Let the Chinese place stress over the money, not you.
I agree, always been very helpful & friendly to me

:postcount:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
POOP

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA