Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hey whore :biggrin:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
They're outstanding. I like the fact I don't need a waterproof case, i'm not afraid to drop it, and it has its own built in WiFi, what else could you ask for? Also has the same style mounts as a GoPro does. Plus it's waaaaay cheaper
Which one do you have? I am looking at the $199 Air Pro Wifi Lite

dmanns67 said:
Same here. I also have a nice Sony digital and a DLS Canon.

Easier to use phone camera though because it is with me at all time. Plus with Aviary photo editor, I can do some cool edits.
Well as i listed off earlier i have my Nikon D3200 DSLR. Nikon Coolpix L120 digital zoom type camera, a Canon Powershot A470 point and shoot and the Samsung Galaxy i picked up yesterday..Plus i also have an older Toshiba PDR M700 digital zoom.

Capote said:
The Camera on my phone sucks, I only get good pictures when the light is just right.
My phone acts up so much sometimes that its more of a fight to get it to switch to camera then it is to get a good shot.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Which one do you have? I am looking at the $199 Air Pro Wifi Lite

My phone acts up so much sometimes that its more of a fight to get it to switch to camera then it is to get a good shot.
Ion Air Pro WiFi is the one I got. It was $179 in Walmart

Yeah my phone likes to be a douche sometimes and I miss getting some shots I want

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Ion Air Pro WiFi is the one I got. It was $179 in Walmart

Yeah my phone likes to be a douche sometimes and I miss getting some shots I want
I have a feeling that when it comes time to buy one I will probably try to buy it off of the ion site since I know the Walmart here does not carry them.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Buy it off Amazon, they have the version I have for $164 with some more add-ons. I wanted it ASAP so I just got mine at Walmart insead

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Buy it off Amazon, they have the version I have for $164 with some more add-ons. I wanted it ASAP so I just got mine at Walmart insead
Amazon is a no go....I have yet to see a seller on there that will ship to Canada...:no:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Amazon is a no go....I have yet to see a seller on there that will ship to Canada... :no:
Ohh dang

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Yea....tried to order stuff on there before and no go...
dmanns67 said:
Seems like no one ships up North. Well except me [emoji3]
You and a few online retailers...just sadly the ones with the stuff I want half the time aren't on that list lol

Reactions: Capote and dmanns67

smt 59

Darkrider_LS said:
Amazon is a no go....I have yet to see a seller on there that will ship to Canada...:no:
There is a service that will ship from the US to Canada through the USPS then courier once over the border, can't remember the name but Google it through USPS.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
smt 59 said:
There is a service that will ship from the US to Canada through the USPS then courier once over the border, can't remember the name but Google it through USPS.
will def look into it..Usually more often then not when i have something come into the states USPS usually hands off to Canada Post.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
:rotfl:

I was thinking of something else with DSL. Usually on a woman :eek:
Maybe you would be better off thinking about putting your hardware into her software lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
You had to cross the line :rotfl:
Better question is...When Dont i cross it? lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA