Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
I can run a Teespring.com campaign, I've ran them before and they are pretty effective if you have buyers. :thumbsup:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I have a Tee that has the GMTN logo on it and my username on the sleeve. Suckas :biggrin:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Lucky......

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I need a damn GMTN shirt already! Chris needs some T-shirt trees instead of just money trees all the time :rotfl:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Can I ask why we're already abandoning ship on a guy that said he would do the shirts? I'm guessing because he's not coming around and answering questions.
Are we talking about Tim? Last year he setup the group buy on his own, but it seems he does not have must interest or is too busy to do it this year. There is a demand and no product. Whoever steps up will definitely make some cash.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
No, not Tim. Whoever the company was that High Voltage got set up (about a week ago in the shirt thread) they made an account and posted like twice and haven't been back.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
I need a damn GMTN shirt already! Chris needs some T-shirt trees instead of just money trees all the time :rotfl:
Why when I got in on the first group buy and scored a couple t-shirts and about 5 1st Gen logo decals? Lol

Reactions: Capote

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
No, not Tim. Whoever the company was that High Voltage got set up (about a week ago in the shirt thread) they made an account and posted like twice and haven't been back.
Oh ok. Not sure then. I have never had apparel made so I am not sure about the process or how long it takes to set everything up. Tim's went smoothly because he had already done a group buy before so everything was already setup with the logos, colors, options, and what items to be printed on.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Side note would anyone be interested in windshield banners? Thinking of getting some made up this summer for the trailblazer and blazer to have a solid eyebrow on the windshield vs a tint one.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Needs more cowbell

Reactions: Porkins

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Needs more.....carrot cake?

Reactions: mcsteven

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
May the foooorce be with you

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Idk bro, been very slow for a month now lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:laugh:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Can't win them all. However I do have esv Escalade and Z71 Tahoe keys on me. :yawn:

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Chode wagon

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Was driving the TB next to a GMC acadia or something like that today going up an incline, we both hit the gas at the same time and both transmissions shifted at the same time and the motors matched RPMs and dear lord it sounded awesome lol. Sounds outlandish but it happened lol.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
...your ext fell in love with an Acadia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538