Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Oh no Chris... A sex injury? Lol

Reactions: Porkins and Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Oh no Chris... A sex injury? Lol
Misplaced my foot on a sidewalk and caught the edge....now if I was complaining of my back however...

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Misplaced my foot on a sidewalk and caught the edge....now if I was complaining of my back however...
Were you on a delivery or unrelated?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Were you on a delivery or unrelated?
On a delivery...thankfully I had my S.W.A.T. Boots on so that kinda mitigated the damage.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
On a delivery...thankfully I had my S.W.A.T. Boots on so that kinda mitigated the damage.
Well that's good atleast, when you gonna get a teleporter so you can start delivering to your boys down here in the states lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
GMTN pizza party lol

Reactions: Playsinsnow

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Lol virtual pizza party over Skype lmao

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
It could happen lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I forsee tonight and tomorrow spent chilling in my room, left ankle propped up and coated in ointment to ease pain and just chilling on Xbox

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Lol enjoy some relax time bro, seems like you never have a day off.
As of late I have been putting in 63 hrs a week slinging pizza...plus on call 24/7 365 days a year as a security contractor.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
That blows man but at least you're pulling in some dough :yes:
Yup...usually leave with no less then $120 per night in cash.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Damn son! :tiphat:
Now you understand how the Blazer has come along so far recently.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
CashMoney. I ordered pizza to my valet stand tonight and fed my runners too. Busy night that ended early :woohoo:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
CashMoney. I ordered pizza to my valet stand tonight and fed my runners too. Busy night that ended early :woohoo:
Same here...started at 11 am and ended around 8:30. Made $245 all said and done.

Just so Garth and Aaron get an idea as to how far i have come along on the Blazer...here is what i started with almost two years ago...

ge4eta9y.jpg

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
In a hustle you can't disclose what your "really" make but yeah tonight was good. Probably go buy some new shoes tomorrow. :cough: TB? :cough:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
In a hustle you can't disclose what your "really" make but yeah tonight was good. Probably go buy some new shoes tomorrow. :cough: TB? :cough:
Yes the TB is in the pic lol....That truck is still sitting sadly...Mostly due to the simple fact that i rushed the Blazer into service far too early before i fully understood what all it needed in terms of repairs from previous owner neglect...However i am now at the stage that im at the end of the neglect list and just adding some goodies to make it a more useful work vehicle thus the lighting upgrades as of late. I have a new door latch assembly on order from GM for the drivers door and i need to pick up a pin kit to redo the hinges before they get too far along in terms of wear. Once i get that sorted and finally eventually order some new door handles for both front doors i can start working on gathering parts for the TB. Cant do much other then that due to the fact that i have no way to get it to the shop currently. My friend who has the shop and the truck and trailer we were going to use to transport has let the plates go offline on both for the winter. So im using the winter to work on the blazer and focusing on the TB in spring...i have a deadline on that truck now....i want it ready for the wedding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris9669

Members Online