Atlanta, GA
CaptainKD said:
Anything you care to share with us?
Nonsense [emoji38]

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
What if VS is secretly..........CyberNet???

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Duude I've been lookin for colored key fobs, was gonna get a glow in the dark one, but the seller never restocked.... Boo

Reactions: mcsteven

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
The_Roadie said:
Was visiting elsewhere. I think I have a shill left that I could burn out in a blaze of glory.
Just let us know when so we can watch and/or participate. :yes: I wouldn't care to lose another account, email addresses are disposable and I have two left of my own waiting on standby so I can re-spawn when they hush me again.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
CaptainKD said:
You can buy glow in the dark spray paint.
I have painted mine before, but it gets too scratched after a while

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
@

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
r1894 said:
That's like $10 a can. :crazy: :eek:
Yeah not worth it for such a tiny project

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Might be working with some plastidip on a friends Tahoe soon. We're thinking emblems blacked out. Gotta find where to buy it first..I've never seen it in person in a store.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Might be working with some plastidip on a friends Tahoe soon. We're thinking emblems blacked out. Gotta find where to buy it first..I've never seen it in person in a store.
Home Depot and Walmart are the only stores I have ever seen sell it. Could not find it at Lowe's.

If you got time, you can order from dipyourcar.com or any of the stores listed above.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
They have it in a ton of stores. Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, any autoparts joint. People rip off and take whole stock worth of dip at Walmart due to the price march guarantee. Many dip enthusiast pages on FB and even on the DYC forum people share photos of the low prices they find so other users can rip Walmart off. Yessir it's a great community of dippers, indeed

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Idk then man, probably a regional stock item. Since this is a military town, people of coarse love to mod their rides. There's a lot of dip users here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayusa77

Members Online

No members online now.