Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:crazy:

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Mounce said:
Is that a particularly hard thing to do? I've heard of it before but haven't even researched it because I don't wanna chance screwing something up.
Its programs that you have to download onto your phone but if its not done perfect it will ruin it but once done you can all kinds of stuff even shut off any data cap you have it basically turns it into a mini computer but make sure you do alot of research before attempting it or it will not work

Reactions: Mounce

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Just clear the cache, uninstall updates, click force stop, then disable. After you disable all the apps you don't use run cc cleaner then do a soft reset on your phone. It will run like new guaranteed. :yes:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413061304309.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1413061304309.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 11
  • uploadfromtaptalk1413061311595.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1413061311595.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 11

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:thumbsup:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Phone locks up all the time? Try an iPhone. I have mine jailbroken (basically what rooting is but much easier). I have tons of apps that are not approved by Apple.

What I really hate about android phones that are not rooted is the lack of user ability to turn off Google GPS tracking. I had a Samsung Galaxy S4 for two weeks and noticed how it tracked every single trip, the route, places that I stopped, etc.

If you are adamant about keeping an android phone they are not that hard to root. Just make sure you read all the directions first for it. I have done it a number of times on both phones and tablets. I do know people who have screwed it up.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Mounce said:
Normally take a while to uninstall updates? Taking forever for me lol
Got it figured out, just takes a while.

Anyone know why tapa would have 1.14GB cached? Would it screw around with the app if I cleared it?

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
mcsteven said:
Phone locks up all the time? Try an iPhone. I have mine jailbroken (basically what rooting is but much easier). I have tons of apps that are not approved by Apple.

What I really hate about android phones that are not rooted is the lack of user ability to turn off Google GPS tracking. I had a Samsung Galaxy S4 for two weeks and noticed how it tracked every single trip, the route, places that I stopped, etc.

If you are adamant about keeping an android phone they are not that hard to root. Just make sure you read all the directions first for it. I have done it a number of times on both phones and tablets. I do know people who have screwed it up.
And you think Apple isn't doing the same thing? :facepalm:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yaaaay my build thread is done! Took 2 hrs.... :drooling:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:

At a later point I may end up trying to root this phone and my two old Samsungs and getting all 3 unlocked. This Sony has its moments that it's worse then the gfs LG. Looked at a Motorola today that I may look at getting outright and transferring my Sim and number to it.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
BlazingTrails said:
And you think Apple isn't doing the same thing? :facepalm:
I had an Apple 3GS, a 4, and now a 5. I never had problems.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
564.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
How come these guys can have a mini meet, but me and Brandon struggle to get people to meet with us? uploadfromtaptalk1413068187391.jpg

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
If I was closer I'd join in.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Hey we had 3 members in attendance Aaron

:yes:
Oh right Charles is a member lol, but yeah why can't more people meet with us guys? :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Porkins is next... Plus that guy from southern?
Porkins said "maybe one day", that GA southern guy said that'd be cool to meet with us. You guys are way closer together than me and you and I always am willing to make the trek to meet up with you

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
He's one hour? Oh man there's no excuse Porky man! You don't like us? lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:
I had an Apple 3GS, a 4, and now a 5. I never had problems.
What do you think of the 5?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Omg the ricers have taken over the Walmart parking lot lol, boooo where's all the GMT's?!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
uploadfromtaptalk1413073403960.jpg

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Capote said:
How come these guys can have a mini meet, but me and Brandon struggle to get people to meet with us?
attachicon.gif
IMG_20141011_185450.jpg
That's a mini meet? What kind of meet? There's a Dodge, Chrysler, Nissan, and a Volkswagen.

Darkrider_LS said:
What do you think of the 5?
Love it. Good size, not too big even with a decent case on it. I'm running 7 something firmware and it doesn't eat up the battery as long as I turn off the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when I'm not using them. I have 32 gigs of storage, and while a lot of people think it's not much compared to some of the new stuff, I have about 10 full length movies, a few thousand songs, about 1500 photographs, a lot of apps (including non-Apple certified). It connects via cord or, if it is on the same network, it can sync via Wi-Fi. The camera is pretty good and so is the video camera. When I jailbroke the phone, I added a program called MyWi and it provides a wireless hotspot for just the charge of the app. That uses my data plan through the phone (I have unlimited data) so if I'm not near a Wi-Fi I can connect the computer. If you do get one try to find one that is still using iOS 7, not 8. There are a few websites that you can check the IMEI number to be assured that the phone is not stolen or blacklisted. And the iPhone five, 5C, and even some carriers have the 5S going for pretty cheap now that the six and 6+ are out. You may not be able to unlock the phone right away (being able to move it to a different carrier) but jailbreaking it is still pretty easy. If you're thinking about it and have some specific questions don't hesitate to yell.

CaptainKD said:
447 new posts since I last stopped in.......Whores.
Damn brother! Good to know you're alive. We've missed you here. Have you reformed your ways and lost your need to whore?

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
mcsteven said:
That's a mini meet? What kind of meet? There's a Dodge, Chrysler, Nissan, and a Volkswagen.
It's one of those stupid Army car clubs, that just slap a car club decal on their rear window... :rotfl:

Reactions: mcsteven

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:

Love it. Good size, not too big even with a decent case on it. I'm running 7 something firmware and it doesn't eat up the battery as long as I turn off the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when I'm not using them. I have 32 gigs of storage, and while a lot of people think it's not much compared to some of the new stuff, I have about 10 full length movies, a few thousand songs, about 1500 photographs, a lot of apps (including non-Apple certified). It connects via cord or, if it is on the same network, it can sync via Wi-Fi. The camera is pretty good and so is the video camera. When I jailbroke the phone, I added a program called MyWi and it provides a wireless hotspot for just the charge of the app. That uses my data plan through the phone (I have unlimited data) so if I'm not near a Wi-Fi I can connect the computer. If you do get one try to find one that is still using iOS 7, not 8. There are a few websites that you can check the IMEI number to be assured that the phone is not stolen or blacklisted. And the iPhone five, 5C, and even some carriers have the 5S going for pretty cheap now that the six and 6+ are out. You may not be able to unlock the phone right away (being able to move it to a different carrier) but jailbreaking it is still pretty easy. If you're thinking about it and have some specific questions don't hesitate to yell.

Damn brother! Good to know you're alive. We've missed you here. Have you reformed your ways and lost your need to whore?
If I go the way of the IPhone it will be to take a break from android phones and I will need to find an unlocked one so I can transfer the account from this Sony.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:yes:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:
If I go the way of the IPhone it will be to take a break from android phones and I will need to find an unlocked one so I can transfer the account from this Sony.
Do you have Rogers or AT&T? If so, any unlocked GSM version, from any part of the world, will work.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevedonato