NW Chapter Meet

Answer069

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
we are having a meet on Saturday the 14th already have one canadian member planning on attending was wondering how many others may be able to make it. Bill maybe you can get down here again?

Blade

Nov 20, 2011
Answer069 said:
we are having a meet on Saturday the 14th already have one canadian member planning on attending was wondering how many others may be able to make it. Bill maybe you can get down here again?

I have kinda got tied up in this yacht racing thing as part of the crew on my friends 38 ft Hunter. Lots of fun but really screws with weekends as they are predominantly Saturdays and Sundays. It is a winter sport believe it or not...... winds are best in the winter.

Racing in Blaine this weekend. :biggrin: But thanks for asking Patrick!:thumbsup:

Answer069

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
That's ok Bill good luck!!

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
Lynnwood

Answer069

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Here is the full info. Would be cool to have an Envoy there. Currently we don't have any envoys attending our meets. They are all TBs lol

10am, top of the parking garage of alderwood mall april 14th; (northwest corner of the shopping center, northwest corner of the garage). 10am allows an hour before food places open at 11.
To visualize it, search [ 47.831182,-122.276056 ] on google maps.

You can use this address to get you there: 18415 33rd Ave W, Lynnwood, WA 98037
take the first left once onto 33rd and you will see the garage.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
If you all have not seen yet, looks like we are having one May 19th down in the seattle area again. :wootwoot:

bigytwotone

Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
looks like i wont be making it to the may meet my truck is down for a while:sadcry:( trying to see whats all wrong with it we think the front hubs are dieing and the front struts . we know i need front rotors pads and calipers. so when i can get it all fixed we will see what is next.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmerk

Members Online