no luck

06_GATOR_VOY

Original poster
May 22, 2013
good afternoon.... i was wondering where people are finding luck for rims for the envoys and tb's?.?.? i saw the sticky with a bunch a sites to go thru but figured i ask where people had the most luck. i have been to a few sites where i usually shop and not having any luck with the size i want or i find soemthing in my size and pattern but check other sites for price comparison and find conflict in if the rim actually fits lol. thanks for the help.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
06_GATOR_VOY said:
umm not sure if I have the right website since it takes me to a forum

That's the right one. They have a classifieds/for sale section.

06_GATOR_VOY

Original poster
May 22, 2013
yeah i was looking more so for rim sites..... the rims im looking at that i find conflict on sites is the Menzari Z09 Absolute rims.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Aftermarket rim websites are littered all over. I have only purchased rims from tirerack (they mount then ship:smile:) or from the tire shop I was shopping at so I could see them first hand. Do you have a specific rim or style in mind?

If someone doesn't have what you want don't let them convince you to buy otherwise. If you can find it, what's the issue? Also some may have disclaimers calling for an adapter, whether its a spacer or changes your lug pattern.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Size?

Quick search shows they are available in 22"+

22x9.5
Perhaps someone with more knowledge will chime in if and how they will fit.

06_GATOR_VOY

Original poster
May 22, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
Size?

Quick search shows they are available in 22"+

22x9.5
Perhaps someone with more knowledge will chime in if and how they will fit.

yeah want to go 22s..... see the issue i was having was one site i was going on showed they fit then another i went to said they dont.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Stock lug pattern is 6x127mm
The Z09's are a 6x135. You will need an adapter and a spacer. What will the overall height of the tire be?
Look how close the upper balljoint is to the tire, really the main concern with fitment
If you haven't crawled under and seen this, search this site for the pics.

http://gmtnation.com/f28/20-x-8-5-6-x-5-5-pattern-7189/

That thread has a pic by JD posted by Mikekey, 2nd post down.

06_GATOR_VOY

Original poster
May 22, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
Stock lug pattern is 6x127mm
The Z09's are a 6x135. You will need an adapter and a spacer. What will the overall height of the tire be?
Look how close the upper balljoint is to the tire, really the main concern with fitment
If you haven't crawled under and seen this, search this site for the pics.

http://gmtnation.com/f28/20-x-8-5-6-x-5-5-pattern-7189/

That thread has a pic by JD posted by Mikekey, 2nd post down.

Lol and now you see y I say I have conflict with sites saying they fit or don't. This is even better....link below is to the maker of menzari wheels
Wheel Detail
They show they fit lol

Overall tire n rim combo around 28-29"

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online