New to the site.. not to the truck...

RoboitoM

Original poster
Mar 3, 2014
Hello everyone! Just joined the site here, and excited to check things out. We're down here in So Cal. I was a member of that other site as well a few years back. I had an 2002 Envoy XL SLT that we hated getting rid of, but needed to downsize at the time. We just got back to the platform with a 2004 Ascender 7-pass and are happy to be back in familiar territory. Our Ascender needs a little TLC here and there but we're glad to have it in our garage. Looking forward to our time on here!

Thanks!
:smile:

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
I'd give you a link to a personal page I found where the dude hosts a ton of Ascender shop manuals... but it appears his domain has expired. I wonder if Mooseman nabbed them before it went down? :frown:

RoboitoM

Original poster
Mar 3, 2014
IllogicTC said:
I'd give you a link to a personal page I found where the dude hosts a ton of Ascender shop manuals... but it appears his domain has expired. I wonder if Mooseman nabbed them before it went down? :frown:

That would come in pretty handy if they were still available!

RoboitoM

Original poster
Mar 3, 2014
jsheahawk said:
Welcome!

What do you have to do to the Ascender?

Jared

This and that... the rear glass doesn't hold up. The passenger front door doesn't turn on the lights. My speakers are a mess but one lol I'll have to go digging and see what was done to them... Already put silver stars on for the lows...

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
IllogicTC said:
I wonder if Mooseman nabbed them before it went down? :frown:
I got 'em if he didn't. Just upgraded to 50MB Internet at home a few weeks ago.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
The_Roadie said:

Glad to see someone's a bigger information hoarder than me :rotfl: I admit I only downloaded the ones with direct relevance to other platforms that I could see.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome !!

RoboitoM

Original poster
Mar 3, 2014
The_Roadie said:
What kind of shop manuals are they and could I possibly get my hands on them? :smile:

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
RoboitoM said:
What kind of shop manuals are they and could I possibly get my hands on them? :smile:

They're like the ones we have available in the Technical Discussion forum here (sticky post at the top of the thread list), but have some things which are Ascender-specific.

RoboitoM

Original poster
Mar 3, 2014
IllogicTC said:
They're like the ones we have available in the Technical Discussion forum here (sticky post at the top of the thread list), but have some things which are Ascender-specific.

Very cool! Thanks for the direction! Still working on navigating the site out... :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Welcome

jsheahawk

Jan 16, 2013
Kansas City
RoboitoM said:
This and that... the rear glass doesn't hold up. The passenger front door doesn't turn on the lights. My speakers are a mess but one lol I'll have to go digging and see what was done to them... Already put silver stars on for the lows...
My rear glass doesn't stay up either. I never use it, and I only found out it didn't stay up when I was messing with the wiring in the rear gate.

Your speakers may be blown out. Both of my rear speakers blew about the same time.
The_Roadie said:
50MB. I don't mean to be snobbish, but pppfffttttt! :biggrin:

The_Roadie said:
View attachment 20443

Doesn't count 4 more TB of off-site and fire safe backups.
Are those all independent drives? Why don't you NAS that thing up? Redundancy!

Jared

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nadmak

Members Online