[video=youtube_share;3PF2ykY8Yjk]http://youtu.be/3PF2ykY8Yjk[/video]

Its pretty loud when your on the gas and it has a lot of drone

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Ryda55555 said:
Finally done :biggrin: my back is killing me lol

Painted the calipers and centre of the rotors

I always thought you had to essentially bake / cure the caliper paint in order for it to stick / last longer than a few weeks.... :undecided:

Now I'm totally wanting to paint mine!!! :hissyfit:

PS. When can I bring Canyonaro by for you to do mine?? :raspberry:

Ryda55555

Original poster
Apr 11, 2013
CdnGMan said:
I always thought you had to essentially bake / cure the caliper paint in order for it to stick / last longer than a few weeks.... :undecided:

After i wake up in about 2 years lool, but im still adjusting to the look of them, they stand out a lot in the sun
It was a lot of work to do but with 2 people it wont be too bad, if you really want to do it i'll help you out though :smile:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
CdnGMan said:

Ryda55555 said:
After i wake up in about 2 years lool, but im still adjusting to the look of them, they stand out a lot in the sun
It was a lot of work to do but with 2 people it wont be too bad, if you really want to do it i'll help you out though :smile:

Alright then, I'm in, let's have a mini meet and paint Gman's calipers, wings beers n paint....or should I say paint then beers n wings :thumbsup:

I will be happy to come help get er done. Yay, time for a meet!!!!!! :wootwoot:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Ryda55555 said:

How long did it take you?? What do you need in terms of power tools??? I'd prefer to have the calipers done BEFORE the new rims went on... :undecided:

Denali n DOO said:
Alright then, I'm in, let's have a mini meet and paint Gman's calipers, wings beers n paint....or should I say paint then beers n wings :thumbsup:

I will be happy to come help get er done. Yay, time for a meet!!!!!! :wootwoot:

Dude, I'm totally down with a meet for that!!! I just gotta know what I need to bring to the party!!!
I'm pretty sure that we could convince Harmless to join in on the fun too - he's already got a "few things" in store for Canyonaro this summer from what I understand... :wootwoot:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
*rises from his slumber*

Did I hear rumblings of an Ontario Meet?? :Lager Louts:

Nice ride btw. Welcome to the forum!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Ryda55555 said:
My exhaust note:

[video=youtube_share;3PF2ykY8Yjk]http://youtu.be/3PF2ykY8Yjk[/video]

Its pretty loud when your on the gas and it has a lot of drone

would love to hear that with you reving the engine. one at 3k and then a good rev inside and outside the truck :biggrin:

Ryda55555

Original poster
Apr 11, 2013
ItsOnVoy said:
would love to hear that with you reving the engine. one at 3k and then a good rev inside and outside the truck :biggrin:

Hahaha k when i get over this day flu i'll do another vid

Ryda55555

Original poster
Apr 11, 2013
CdnGMan said:
How long did it take you?? What do you need in terms of power tools??? I'd prefer to have the calipers done BEFORE the new rims went on... :undecided:

Dude, I'm totally down with a meet for that!!! I just gotta know what I need to bring to the party!!!
I'm pretty sure that we could convince Harmless to join in on the fun too - he's already got a "few things" in store for Canyonaro this summer from what I understand... :wootwoot:

Took me about 3-4 hours, alot of the hard work was getting all 4 wheels off and putting it on the jack stands. the painting part was easy, just clean, tape off with paper and paint
Give me a day and i'll see if im free, i'd be happy to help

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Ryda55555 said:
Hahaha k when i get over this day flu i'll do another vid

Whenever you got the time no hurry! It sounded good at idle, just would like to see what people hear when you drive by and all!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Where you get those matts?

Ryda55555

Original poster
Apr 11, 2013
0-60 pull (you have to turn the volume up pretty loud and it sounds better with headphones if you have them handy)
[video=youtube_share;ICnieF6yEZ8]http://youtu.be/ICnieF6yEZ8[/video]

Ryda55555

Original poster
Apr 11, 2013
Alright guys i just bought this!
I love the wood grain steering wheel in my dads lincoln aviator so for $122 shipped i kinda just said screw it and checked out lol
Its oem but redone with new leather and wood so there shouldn't be any fitment issues
Quality wise im not expecting oem quality but at least high enough quality that i dont regret it every time i drive lol
Fingers crossed :biggrin:

Edit: just read reviews of people with tahoes and yukons who bought the same brand and they love it so im reallly excited now!!!!

Ignore pic #2 Posted the same pic twice by accident

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 5

Forum Statistics