DEAL New Season, New Wiper Blades

RockAuto

Original poster
Aug 29, 2012
As the seasons change, why not change out your wiper blades? First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are available priced under $4. Many cost less than $2!

With Winter and Heavy Duty blades costing less than $2, it is the perfect time to replace the wipers on all your family's cars! As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited, so get them while you can! Wholesaler closeout wiper blades are not available for all applications.

Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto catalog.

www.RockAuto.com

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
I order this:

TRICO Part # 37210 {#602157} Winter Blade; 21" (530mm) 9mm Hook Type, 9x4 Hook Type
Heart.png

Left

602157__ra_t.jpg

Choose: [Wholesaler Closeout - Private Label Pkg. - 30 Day Warranty] ($1.90) [Wholesaler Closeout -- 30 Day Warranty] (Only 13 Remaining) ($4.90) [Regular Inventory] ($8.59)

Receive this:
wiper (640x360).jpg

Put them on in November, and they don't work. I mean, there is no flex in them to keep pressure on the curvature of the windshield. There is only pressure where the arm is attached.

Let me know if there is some secret to unlocking an internal spring. Your post talks about how superior the Trico replacements are, then you ship me NAPA. Look at the part number on the blade package, 602157, it is also in the Trico description.

Your 30 day warranty on a closeout product really sucked. Sure, $1.90 sounded great, but was it your way of emptying a warehouse by selling trash rather than throwing them away? No, I didn't contact RA because the 30 days had passed, but now I see you messing with another member here and I don't like what you're doing.

Maybe you do need to be banned. Pretty sure you're not a supporting member or advertiser.

Reactions: Mounce and fletch09

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I doubt this account had to do with either of these issues. Probably not the same person posting each time either. Probably random people from the marketing department.

I dont see a need to ban this account just for two bad experiences.

Reactions: fletch09

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Robbabob said:
I order this:

TRICO Part # 37210 {#602157} Winter Blade; 21" (530mm) 9mm Hook Type, 9x4 Hook Type
Heart.png

Left
602157__ra_t.jpg

Choose: [Wholesaler Closeout - Private Label Pkg. - 30 Day Warranty] ($1.90) [Wholesaler Closeout -- 30 Day Warranty] (Only 13 Remaining) ($4.90) [Regular Inventory] ($8.59)

Receive this:
attachicon.gif
wiper (640x360).jpg

Put them on in November, and they don't work. I mean, there is no flex in them to keep pressure on the curvature of the windshield. There is only pressure where the arm is attached.

Let me know if there is some secret to unlocking an internal spring. Your post talks about how superior the Trico replacements are, then you ship me NAPA. Look at the part number on the blade package, 602157, it is also in the Trico description.

Your 30 day warranty on a closeout product really sucked. Sure, $1.90 sounded great, but was it your way of emptying a warehouse by selling trash rather than throwing them away? No, I didn't contact RA because the 30 days had passed, but now I see you messing with another member here and I don't like what you're doing.

Maybe you do need to be banned. Pretty sure you're not a supporting member or advertiser.
To be fair, it says "Wholesaler closeout - Private Label Package" and if you check that it means they are rebranded blades. Trico still made those blades, just napa had them packaged for their sale. I confirmed this with buying a retail Trico compared to the "NAPA" blade. Same exact thing. Usually wholesale closeout means the reseller (NAPA in this case) stopped using them for their rebranded stuff and they are being sold dirt cheap to clear inventory. This is also why there really isn't much warranty to speak of.

I'm thinking that NAPA stopped using those blades because they suck lol.

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Yes, to be fair..... The post says Trico, and the part in the catalog says Trico. Because you know to find the right wording, you would be prepared to get something that was not Trico. Even if it said Napa, I would expect the blades to actual conform to a windshield; not just be a flat blade. It does articulate, but there isn't anything that makes it conform.

If Kyle wasn't recently screwed by RA, I would not have bothered posting a reply. I spent $20 on garbage. "If it seems to be too good to be true, you're probably right." It was too F*cking good to be true.

I just don't like being screwed, no matter the dollar amount.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Yeah I know. It really isn't a fault of RA though, Trico is really the one to blame for their poor design. I have Trico beam blades on my truck ("NAPA") and they're OK, but others I've had have worked far better. I put up with them because for only being a couple bucks each I can deal with it lol.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenkick

Members Online