Need some help...

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I am having to make a list of picture poses and send examples to our wedding photographer. I haven't been able to find a whole lot searching on the internet, at least none that I can do without looking like a hussie on my wedding day lol. So I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of couples posing with their vehicles? I know this is probably a far fetched favor(say that 3x fast) but I am really stumped.

Or if anyone know's of a website that contains pictures like what I'm looking for? I HAVE to include my GMT in the wedding!

Thanks in advance!

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Wow nothing on the net? Do just want pics wit the gmt? I could take some but I have to wait for her to get off work.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
TexazReece said:
Wow nothing on the net? Do just want pics wit the gmt? I could take some but I have to wait for her to get off work.

I'm looking for idea's for pictures me and the hubby can take together with the voy. I have checked google images, flicker, photobucket, facebook, and a few other sites for inspiration, but got nothing. :frown:

RZAwora

Apr 15, 2012
Don't have any myself but your photographer should be able to recommend some poses for you.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
RZAwora said:
Don't have any myself but your photographer should be able to recommend some poses for you.

We are using a student fresh out of photography school, so she doesn't have a portfolio built yet. I think hubby and I are just going to wing it lol

RZAwora

Apr 15, 2012
Sometimes you'll get the best photos that way. Wish you the best! Hopefully the photographer will be able to give some input too. They don't need to have a portfolio or a lot of experience, just a keen eye on what looks good.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
I agree I'm sure you all will take GREAT pics. I'm sure she's pretty good seeing as you picked her so don't worry all will be good. Some ideas are taking pic of where yall first met, romantic chill spots like a lake, nice moon lit night pic together, just before sunrise pic and def can't forget a good ole family pic, Dont forget to post some pics and we all wish the best.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
TexazReece said:
I agree I'm sure you all will take GREAT pics. I'm sure she's pretty good seeing as you picked her so don't worry all will be good. Some ideas are taking pic of where yall first met, romantic chill spots like a lake, nice moon lit night pic together, just before sunrise pic and def can't forget a good ole family pic, Dont forget to post some pics and we all wish the best.

I'm not worried about the over-all wedding pictures, as she did my e-pics and boudoir pics which came out amazing! I am wanting poses with hubby and I in and around the truck. I have to have wedding photo's of us and the entire family around the voy, this truck has become more than just a vehicle to my family, as it has definitely made us grow closer together, and has helped I feel improve communication skills with us. Phantom has became a member of our family. :yes::yes:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I am not sure how many kids you have, I know you have said before but I just haven't paid that much attention. When I do family shots with vehicles, my favorite pose is to have them sitting on the window sills. If there is a sunroof I use that for another back seat rider, and third row (smaller passengers) lay down on the roof on their stomach supporting themselves up with their elbows. I hope that makes sense.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Regulator said:
I am not sure how many kids you have, I know you have said before but I just haven't paid that much attention. When I do family shots with vehicles, my favorite pose is to have them sitting on the window sills. If there is a sunroof I use that for another back seat rider, and third row (smaller passengers) lay down on the roof on their stomach supporting themselves up with their elbows. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks Matt! That is a fantastic Idea!!! We have 6 kids total :biggrin:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

Attachments

• nopic.jpg
    nopic.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I will only post one PG rated picture....My boudoir pictures went into a book as a gift to the hubby which he won't get until our wedding day. He has already seen one pic, so I can post that one :tongue:

1.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Detroit red wings!! VERY NICE!! :yes::yes::thumbsup::thumbsup: maybe this year even the lions...just maybe lol

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Detroit red wings!! VERY NICE!! :yes::yes::thumbsup::thumbsup: maybe this year even the lions...just maybe lol

I personally think the Lions suck lmao :rotfl:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Voymom said:
I personally think the Lions suck lmao :rotfl:

Haha Someone hasn't been checking scores lately. Last year they made it to the playoffs. Tell me the last time they did that?? I'm a patriots fan but I have to say the lions are getting better and they did win there game yesterday!! Good hopes for them this season!

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Haha Someone hasn't been checking scores lately. Last year they made it to the playoffs. Tell me the last time they did that?? I'm a patriots fan but I have to say the lions are getting better and they did win there game yesterday!! Good hopes for them this season!

I never really got into football. We watch the super bowl, but we watch it just to have an excuse for crazy fattening foods and LOTS of beer lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Voymom said:
I never really got into football. We watch the super bowl, but we watch it just to have an excuse for crazy fattening foods and LOTS of beer lol

Sounds like a great excuse to me loll :tequila::Lager Louts:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online