My new toy

Sparky

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Some may recall my thread on the OS about my accident with my old 98 Camaro a little over a year and a half ago. I really missed that car :frown:

Well, I picked up a 99 Camaro this past weekend :biggrin: It is "only" a V6, but not just any V6. It's got a little engine work done to it so it scoots a little faster and sounds meaner :wink:

I have a mod list about a mile long that I want to do to it, but first things first! I need to save up some cash again so I can fix my Trailblazer's rust, and it may need new tires (therefore lift!) before winter gets here. Not sure on that as they are wearing really well. That'll pretty much burn up the rest of my "fun" money for the year I'm sure, so any more mods to either vehicle will have to wait until 2013.

Having two cars = two cars to beg for mods = perpetually empty wallet :rotfl: First world problem, for sure...

All I have is a cell pic right now. The car needs a bath, but once I get it washed I'll post some nicer shots and maybe a sound clip. The exhaust could use some work but it is fine for now. The issue with the V6 is even when cammed not very many exhausts sound really good on it.

2012-04-07182235.jpg

Sparky

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
lol, well, it's far away up here in Ohio, so it won't bother you any :cool:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Sparky said:
: First world problem, for sure...
Thats my new favorite saying, Nice car man:thumbsup: Cammed Is Always Respectable

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.