My 2013 Ride to Conquer Cancer

ieatglue

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Hi all! I haven't been on here in a while since I've been busy with work and life in general.

This year I have chosen to embark on a journey from Toronto to Niagara Falls in order to raise both money and awareness for this terrible disease.

I've had a couple friends pass away from cancer and I'll be riding in their honor. I'll also be riding for my mom, who isn't cancer stricken, but has an illness nontheless.

You are all like family to me, and I will gladly ride in honor of your lost ones.

Please help me reach my goal.

I value both your time and support!!

The 2013 Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer® benefiting The Campbell Family Institute at The Princess Margaret: Mr. Rawad El-Debs - The Ride to Conquer Cancer

ieatglue

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I need some support guys. Anything helps :smile:

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
As a cancer "survivor" myself, I have donated from the USA. Wish I could give more, but this year has been tough for me :sadcry:

Chris

ieatglue

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Thanks so much for your support! It really means a lot to me *brohug*

ieatglue

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Received another donation! Thank you!!

ieatglue

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I want to thank you all for the support! The event is 30 days away and I'm still a ways away from the minimum! Please help me reach that goal. I can only do it with your help and support!

All those how-to's back in the day must be worth something :biggrin:

ieatglue

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Hey guys, the ride is next week and I'm nowhere near my minimum! Please help support me on my journey! Even a little bit goes a long way! $5, $10, anything you can! Thank you!

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
Made another donation, and bumping this up!!!

Come on gang! Don't let the fact that he's Canadian make you not donate!!! :raspberry:

GREAT cause! Let's help a member out!!!!

:thumbsup: :yes: :smile: :wootwoot:

Chris

ieatglue

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Thanks so much! Means a lot! I'm talking my company to give me some money too, and i talked to the boss in my old job to see if I can volunteer for a weekend for some more cash :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online