More Garage Equipment

RockAuto

Original poster
Aug 29, 2012
RockAuto now offers an even larger selection of tools and equipment for your shop, all at RockAuto.com's reliably low prices! Go to the “Garage Equipment” category under the “Tools & Universal Parts” tab for core shop equipment such as Jack Stands, Lift Drains and Creepers, to hand tools, to lubricants, cleaners and oils. Plus, under each category in "Tools & Universal Parts" you will find specialized tools, everything from A/C Orifice Tube Removers to Ignition Module Wrenches to OBD II Scan Tools. With tools and supplies by manufacturers Performance Tool, Lisle, Liquid Wrench, B’Laster and more, RockAuto can help ensure you have the right equipment for any repair challenge that comes your way.

aug_18-forumIMG.jpg

Reactions: Capote

I_Shoot_Back

Feb 18, 2018
Ponoka
and because we are loyal GMTnation members we get a discount at this RockAuto or this is just another shameless way of advertising that my ad blocker hasen't learned to block yet?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
They do post a code for a 5% discount, which is no different than the one they give everyone.

On the subject of ad blockers, we kindly ask that you white list GMTN as we do get ad revenue to help keep the site online. I did.

Reactions: Capote

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online