MikeinDE's Build Thread for BIG BLACK (2007 TB)...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Love that steering wheel. Good looking truck.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
Love that steering wheel. Good looking truck.

Thanks Kyle, :thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mikeinDE said:
Hope these help:
ezemuvaq.jpg

emumaby7.jpg

2yduvudu.jpg

Oh and sorry I didn't notice your other post, I love the black magics!

mikeinDE said:
If you drive with a little lean:

epyhu4up.jpg

Awesome thanks for the pics! If you get a chance could you take some pics showing the light output of the black magics?

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Ok, but you may wanna wait on that request. I have some blue tint (film) on them, that I have been wanting to take off. soooooooo, I have somebody looking at a wiring issue with my truck this Friday morning. If he isn't swamped, I am gonna ask him to help me take it off, or if I can use his heat gun while he is working on the wires..... So I am sure you would rather have a pic of those without the blue tint on to get a true feel of them.

P.S.----you like that odometer reading?!!?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mikeinDE said:
Ok, but you may wanna wait on that request. I have some blue tint (film) on them, that I have been wanting to take off. soooooooo, I have somebody looking at a wiring issue with my truck this Friday morning. If he isn't swamped, I am gonna ask him to help me take it off, or if I can use his heat gun while he is working on the wires..... So I am sure you would rather have a pic of those without the blue tint on to get a true feel of them.

P.S.----you like that odometer reading?!!?

Lol nice and low! And thats fine I can wait on seeing the light output!

Im ordering my step bars and westin bull bar on the 16th and hopefully installing soon after.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:
Lol nice and low! And thats fine I can wait on seeing the light output!

Im ordering my step bars and westin bull bar on the 16th and hopefully installing soon after.

Sweet!! I wanna see pics when you get your new goodies. I sold my step bars earlier this year and am regretting it. So I may have to get a new LINE-X'd set soon.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mikeinDE said:
Sweet!! I wanna see pics when you get your new goodies. I sold my step bars earlier this year and am regretting it. So I may have to get a new LINE-X'd set soon.

I think I may end up stealing that idea and getting the steps and bar line-xed. Good chance I will be doing sections of both bumper covers when I get new ones as well as the rocker panel plastic as well. Basically all the sections that were textured grey on certain trailblazer Lt models in the '02-05s.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:
I think I may end up stealing that idea and getting the steps and bar line-xed. Good chance I will be doing sections of both bumper covers when I get new ones as well as the rocker panel plastic as well. Basically all the sections that were textured grey on certain trailblazer Lt models in the '02-05s.

Do it! Do it!!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
My most current dyno graph taken the other day:

y7usybug.jpg

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
pu3yjajy.jpg

yqabygys.jpg

anyjyqe6.jpg

yrepyva4.jpg

gy5u3ary.jpg

ry6ubyhy.jpg

jeha6u5a.jpg

4uzu5y5a.jpg

jehegysy.jpg

6a7una6a.jpg

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
where did you get that solid wiper cover? ive never seen anything like that its awesome:thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Aarkon said:
where did you get that solid wiper cover? ive never seen anything like that its awesome:thumbsup:

thanks man! I ordered it from the local Rhino Linings shop. so I am not sure what distributor they used to get it. But try to google Street Scene Wiper Cowl. I haven't seen too many of them around. good luck :thumbsup:

The guys at the Rhino Lining shop dont talk to me anymore, ever since I had my truck LINE-X'd. haha, go figure :wink:

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Lol ya everyone's scared of a little competition. But im for sure gonna look for one I painted mine but urs would be perfect for my truck ill have to check it out thanks:biggrin::beer:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Aarkon said:
Lol ya everyone's scared of a little competition. But im for sure gonna look for one I painted mine but urs would be perfect for my truck ill have to check it out thanks:biggrin::beer:

I have checked into them before and found the Street Scene wiper cowl the cheapest on autoplicity.com for $140. Every where else I looked the price ranged from $160 to $180 depending on the site.

illy

Jan 2, 2014
awesome truck man. I've been trying to find an overlay for the bow tie on the grill similar to yours with no luck, where did you get it from?

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
illy said:
awesome truck man. I've been trying to find an overlay for the bow tie on the grill similar to yours with no luck, where did you get it from?

Thanks man. I had a local shop make it for me. Check out gotshadeonline.com. You should check out their email address and copy/paste a pic of my skull bowtie in the email. Ask for Aaron or Sylvia. I'm sure they'll figure a way to send ya one, they'll create pretty much whatever ya want. Tell them Mike sent ya!!

illy

Jan 2, 2014
thanks man, I'm not trying to steal your style. there used to be so many different ones around and now i can't find them anymore :duh:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Well yea not my zombie skull guy, haha. But if you want a certain color or design, they'll make ya something.

illy

Jan 2, 2014
I'm actually pretty good with vinyl, i found some with a pile of skulls and I'm just gonna make my own. easy fix!!! maybe ill put a pic up when i do it

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Line-x'd floor panel and center caps
And my new diehard platinum

hy2arytu.jpg

4uvu6ena.jpg

damaqa6a.jpg

tare2e5u.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members