Midwest Meet Swap/Sale- Work- Help- Install Thread

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I have Mark's 2.5 front lift(both inner and outer spacers) and Z71 rear springs along with some 1.3 inch(must lightly grind rear studs, but not the threaded part) 6x5 to 6x5.5 adaptors with newer chrome lug nuts and locks. $300 as a package, not sure I want to seperate.

I would like to see where someone installed the cabin air filter door. I have had the door for awhile, but never bothered to install it and seeing it would be good.

wink

Nov 30, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
What mount ya got?

I'm not exactly sure what it is. It came with my basket and I've already got my Hi-Lift mounted.
Here's a pic...
liftmount.jpg

wink

Nov 30, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I would like to see where someone installed the cabin air filter door. I have had the door for awhile, but never bothered to install it and seeing it would be good.

I've got this done, real easy to do.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
wink said:
I'm not exactly sure what it is. It came with my basket and I've already got my Hi-Lift mounted.
Here's a pic...
liftmount.jpg

I'm having a hard time imagining how those work

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Anybody willing to troubleshoot my radio? Im having problems with my gmos adapter and can't figure it out.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Hotness said:
Anybody willing to troubleshoot my radio? Im having problems with my gmos adapter and can't figure it out.

Which GMOS? 01 or 04? What is exactly going on? 9 times out of 10, if the GMOS starts acting up, its time for a new one...

Uncle Blazer

Dec 8, 2011
Man, I wish I could make this meet. Goods on the cheap, and Nation Certified mechanics for on the spot install. I am going to stop reading this post now.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Hotness said:
04 I think. Can't remember. No music plays unless the doors are chiming.

ok, if you have BOSE, kept your OnStar, RAP's, etc... then yes you have the 04.. if youre nonBOSE, then you have the 01

markmc

Nov 20, 2011
Uncle Blazer said:
Man, I wish I could make this meet. Goods on the cheap, and Nation Certified mechanics for on the spot install. I am going to stop reading this post now.

The Midwest rules at install meets :thumbsup:
I tought them well..lol

Kyle or Matt:
lemme know if you guys found those front springs i need for the SS lift..
My lift plans are on hold till i get them...

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I also have so 89 springs I might want to sell I bought them never put them on and since I am going in a different direction now. So I paid 230 for them i will sell them at the meet for 200

SOLD

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
markmc said:
The Midwest rules at install meets :thumbsup:
I tought them well..lol

Kyle or Matt:
lemme know if you guys found those front springs i need for the SS lift..
My lift plans are on hold till i get them...

Mark, I am terrible. I am so sorry bud, I have them sitting in my garage. That being said, I have a ton of springs in the garage, was it stocks you needed or the lowering springs? I thought you needed the drop springs, but you comment about lift plans is making me second guess that.

I have a full set of BDS front and rear drop springs for sale if anyone is interested.

Also many many dash and center console parts, engine accessories, transmission, transfer case, and many other parts.

I will be leaving at 345pm tomorrow if there is a need for any of it.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
wink said:
Here's a pic...
liftmount.jpg

I want them.

wink

Nov 30, 2011
Regulator said:
Also many many dash and center console parts, engine accessories, transmission, transfer case, and many other parts.

I will be leaving at 345pm tomorrow if there is a need for any of it.

Do you by chance have a Secondary Air Injection Pump?

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
wink said:
Do you by chance have a Secondary Air Injection Pump?

Did the 02's have it, and if so where would it be?

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Regulator said:

No the 02's didn't have it. I think they started putting them on in 06 or 07, and just on some vehicles. On some 360/370's you'll see a large hose on the side of the air box, that leads to the pump.

wink

Nov 30, 2011
Regulator said:

I'm not sure, If it does it would be on the inside of the frame rail on the driver side under the driver seat, it will have two hoses connected to it.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Short Bus said:
No the 02's didn't have it.

Give the man a cigar. They started that rubbish with the MY05.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
markmc said:
I need a set of factory non-SS springs.
Going up with the SS..:biggrin:

I have a pair of springs. The pair you gave me before yall left us up here :frown:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Short Bus said:
No the 02's didn't have it. I think they started putting them on in 06 or 07, and just on some vehicles. On some 360/370's you'll see a large hose on the side of the air box, that leads to the pump.

That is what I was thinking.

The parts truck is an '02 so I can't be of any assistance.

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Regulator said:
That is what I was thinking.

The parts truck is an '02 so I can't be of any assistance.

You don't happen to have the plastic trim piece under the hood that goes across the top of the radiator support? As far as I can tell it was only on 02 and some early 03s

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online